Mind Games: Remix (OOC)

Current Gadget arrangement is:

Corrosion 3 (poisoned stiletto blades; Extra: Secondary Effect [Drain Toughness]; Flaw: Limited [Drains Living Targets Only]; Power Feat: Mighty) [10PP]

Also, The Blank is currently making a DC 30 Intimidate check with Skill Mastery. Now, technically Thrash isn't a PC or Fearless, but I'm just mentioning it give an impression of how scary he just sorta is. Make of it what you will.

Given Hex's crap notice score, I'm assuming that Singularity's attack and his readied action are going to go off about simultaneously. She's going to do an all-out power attack while still raging (girl's got a lot of rage!) and try to take Hex's head off.

First result: A 27.

AA informs me that I have to reroll it. :evil: A 23.

Spending Singularity's last VP (though I really think she's got some complications active at the moment) for a reroll.

It's a 34! She's toast with her defense dropped to 7, but at least she got a hit in.

Edit: And versus the DC 33 toughness save from the blast: A nat 20, for 34. She lives to be crazy long enough for the rest of you to pulverize her!

The Blank has planed for this! Knowledge [Tactics] check for Master Plan. (1d20+15=34)

The Blank

Free Action: Activate +3 Master Plan.

Free Action: Arrange Gadgets.

Drain Toughness 6 (poisoned stiletto blades; Extra: Linked) [6PP]

Damage 3 (Extra: Linked; Power Feat: Mighty) [4PP]

Standard Action: Poisoned Stiletto Blades Power Attack 5. (1d20+10=11)

... hell monkey @#$% in #$%^ jackboots.

Poisoned Stiletto Blades Power Attack 5 reroll. (1d20.minroll(11) + 10=25)

That should be a DC 10 + 6 + 2 Sneak Attack + 5 Power Attack = 23 Fort Save against the Drain Toughness and a 15 +3 + 3 Strength + 2 Sneak Attack + 5 Power Attack = 28 Toughness Save against the damage.

Making a move and pulling up the sound barrier, but holding my action outside the building. Thrash is not going in there with The Blank white washing things out and killing the "leader". :P

EDIT: On second thought, I will have Thrash do something. POWERSTUNT TIME! With VP guest staring to avoid fatigue (Can you really call it HP with villains? ;) )

Mind Reading 10: Extras: Area (Burst) Flaw: Sensory Dependant (hearing)