Imma Bee (OOC)

Fleur's pollen motivates the bees to attack the Beekeeper, the one keeping them away from the delicious flowers! That's her move action for the round, I think. For her standard action, she's going to hunker down in a Total Defense maneuver, in case she is spotted.

One of the bees flies up to the Bee-Keeper, giving him "Stesha". He grapples her.

The others attack him! Mind Controlled as they are, they're not smart enough for Combined Attack. Half use their stingers and can't hurt him; half try to hit him unarmed. With his low Defense thanks to his recent All-Out Attack, virtually all hit.

Rather than roll for a mass attack that would end the fight right here, I'll say he's bruised, stunned, and staggered. He's hurt pretty bad, but he's not out of the fight.

Have an HP for the Fiat, Stesha!

Doc A is up.

Free Action: Spend HP to nix the fatigue from his Extra Effort last round. (4 HP left.)

Free Action: Maintain Force Field.

Standard Action: Reconfigure Gadgets

Snare 14 (Flaw: Unreliable; PF: Split Attack)

Descriptor: Magnetic Control, drawing in nearby metal to wrap up targets.

Free Action: Extra Effort to SURGE.

Standard Action: Attack with Snare, splitting it so it's Snare 7 (Reflex DC 17) on each.

Unreliable check; 1-10 = no work, 11-20 = works (1d20=1) :argh:

Free Action: Use HP to re-roll. Minimum I can get is 11, so it works. (Down to 3 HP now)

Two Snares! Vs. two giant bees! (1d20+8=15, 1d20+8=24)

(I do believe that hits both of 'em)

Move Action: Fly up to Freedom Angel, see freakishness is going on with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok lessee what I can cook up

Standard action: set gadgets to: "Bag of gremlins" (Magic, summoned creatures, chaos magic descriptors)

Nullify 10 (All Technological effects, Extras: Duration: Sustained; Flaws: Range: Touch, Action: Full Round, Distracting) [10]

Free action: Extra effort for a Surge

Full round action: Use the gremlin bag on the beekeepers armor. Power attack +5 makes it a rank 15 nullify if I hit, +17 if he's flat footed (Sneak attack). Attack roll (1d20+7=27) Crit!

So uh I think that's a rank 20 effect 22 if its a sneak attack. I'll assume its a sneak attack cus he doesn't seem to be suspecting me two less if its not a sneak attack. Nullify check VS Beekeeper suit (1d20+22=34)

• 2 weeks later...