Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for rules on criminals going to jail for their crimes, I've thought of using the optional rules from 1E Crooks!, that were also reprinted in Mastermind Manual. That probably suggests it'll be a little more challenging to play a villain, because there's a chance that if he is caught, he might serve time for his crimes. But that only serves future plots where other villains decide to bust him out of prison. 8-)

As for rules on criminals going to jail for their crimes, I've thought of using the optional rules from 1E Crooks!, that were also reprinted in Mastermind Manual. That probably suggests it'll be a little more challenging to play a villain, because there's a chance that if he is caught, he might serve time for his crimes. But that only serves future plots where other villains decide to bust him out of prison. 8-)

Hi, everyone. I saw your post over on the Atomic Thinktank and had to check it out. This looks like a great idea, as it will provide players with lots more options than a standard game. For instance …

I have an amphibious hero who really is at his best in the water. Such characters can be virtually useless in a group game that doesn’t hit the right settings. But here, he would have a chance to be in his element.

I plan on submitting the character later today. Thanks for creating this great site! :D

Hi, everyone. I saw your post over on the Atomic Thinktank and had to check it out. This looks like a great idea, as it will provide players with lots more options than a standard game. For instance …

I have an amphibious hero who really is at his best in the water. Such characters can be virtually useless in a group game that doesn’t hit the right settings. But here, he would have a chance to be in his element.

I plan on submitting the character later today. Thanks for creating this great site! :D

Hey everyone. Found my way here from over at Groovy Gamers, congrats on the great board and idea. I think I'll work out the site's first villain :twisted: I could also check characters, too, if needed. I've also got a few heroes and villains taking up space on my harddrive if you ever need NPC-fodder. Rock on guys, I look forward to this. :)

Hey everyone. Found my way here from over at Groovy Gamers, congrats on the great board and idea. I think I'll work out the site's first villain :twisted: I could also check characters, too, if needed. I've also got a few heroes and villains taking up space on my harddrive if you ever need NPC-fodder. Rock on guys, I look forward to this. :)