Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, if you're looking to just generally advertise the campaign in various places, I think the gaming gatherings forum in rpg.net can be used for such promotion, and probably in their pbp recruitment one, though you might want to ask a mod as to that last before doing so.

Oh, if you're looking to just generally advertise the campaign in various places, I think the gaming gatherings forum in rpg.net can be used for such promotion, and probably in their pbp recruitment one, though you might want to ask a mod as to that last before doing so.