Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

"Characters can be either PL6 (90PP) or PL10 (150PP)."

I guess that means PL8 (120PP) 'teen' characters would really be a PL10 (150PP) characters that aren't using all of their potential at first or something?

"The books that may be used for character generation are the M&M 2nd Edition Core Book, Ultimate Power, and the Freedom City Sourcebook."

Those are great books. I hope things (feats, etc.) from other official (and possibly even some third party) sourcebooks will be allowed/approved also, at least on a case-by-case basis.

What about things like die-rolls and stuff? I'm not noticing a die-roller or anything like that.

How are things like putting heroes in 'deathtraps' or villains in jail going to be handled?

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that means PL8 (120PP) 'teen' characters would really be a PL10 (150PP) characters that aren't using all of their potential at first or something?

"The books that may be used for character generation are the M&M 2nd Edition Core Book, Ultimate Power, and the Freedom City Sourcebook."

Those are great books. I hope things (feats, etc.) from other official (and possibly even some third party) sourcebooks will be allowed/approved also, at least on a case-by-case basis.

What about things like die-rolls and stuff? I'm not noticing a die-roller or anything like that.

How are things like putting heroes in 'deathtraps' or villains in jail going to be handled?

Hey there, all. Crossover from Groovy Gamers here. The set up you guys have here is very interesting, and I'd love to be a part of it. If you need another Referee, I'm up for that, but what I'd really like to do is be a bad guy. :twisted: There aren't any current villains, so if that sounds like something I could do, that'd be great.

Hey there, all. Crossover from Groovy Gamers here. The set up you guys have here is very interesting, and I'd love to be a part of it. If you need another Referee, I'm up for that, but what I'd really like to do is be a bad guy. :twisted: There aren't any current villains, so if that sounds like something I could do, that'd be great.

what I'd really like to do is be a bad guy. There aren't any current villains, so if that sounds like something I could do, that'd be great.

Heros and villians welcome. There is a section for submitting villians as well as heros.

I can only guess that we should use invisible castle. We use it at GG and Pbphouse so why not here? That is my suggestion. :D

If the deathtraps can be created by player villians but he referee's will decide the outcome of die rolls. Jails I can only inmagine will be handled like any other RP'ing experience, the villian [or hero] will live and work there until such time as they [1] are released legally [2]broken out by allies [3] escape themselves [4]go to death row - depending on the offense. I think one other option may be that if you end up in jail na dhave no intention of breaking out or any of the other ideas I put here that the character could become an NPC for the Ref's and you start another one.

what I'd really like to do is be a bad guy. There aren't any current villains, so if that sounds like something I could do, that'd be great.

Heros and villians welcome. There is a section for submitting villians as well as heros.

I can only guess that we should use invisible castle. We use it at GG and Pbphouse so why not here? That is my suggestion. :D

If the deathtraps can be created by player villians but he referee's will decide the outcome of die rolls. Jails I can only inmagine will be handled like any other RP'ing experience, the villian [or hero] will live and work there until such time as they [1] are released legally [2]broken out by allies [3] escape themselves [4]go to death row - depending on the offense. I think one other option may be that if you end up in jail na dhave no intention of breaking out or any of the other ideas I put here that the character could become an NPC for the Ref's and you start another one.