Freedom City PbP Ideas

Endless Flight

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, back for a bit....

I have a few points Id like to make

1. CHaracter Death: This should stay on the table... HOwever I also think no character should die without Player permission so to speak. Its four color.. So Death usually is adverted... But a Villian needs a win once in awhile...

2. Villians. Remember in four color Jails are revolving door spas basically ... But Maybe if a villian looses they have to spend time in Jail..Kinda like monopoly till they roll doubles...:)

3. On Villians.. So everyone knows I will probably be making 2 villians.. a helpless hack who gets busted daily who is only around for comic relief..AKA Shocker... and I have the plans for a much more dasterdly Villian in the vein of Dr. Doom

Also I was wondering are current "Real" COmic heros/Villians off the table.. Im not saying I want to make SPider-Man but whats peoples opinions on using the name but Doing so re-imaging the character.... Cause come on ALl the really cool names are taken...

Hey, back for a bit....

1. CHaracter Death: This should stay on the table... HOwever I also think no character should die without Player permission so to speak. Its four color.. So Death usually is adverted... But a Villian needs a win once in awhile...

2. Villians. Remember in four color Jails are revolving door spas basically ... But Maybe if a villian looses they have to spend time in Jail..Kinda like monopoly till they roll doubles...:)

3. On Villians.. So everyone knows I will probably be making 2 villians.. a helpless hack who gets busted daily who is only around for comic relief..AKA Shocker... and I have the plans for a much more dasterdly Villian in the vein of Dr. Doom

Also I was wondering are current "Real" COmic heros/Villians off the table.. Im not saying I want to make SPider-Man but whats peoples opinions on using the name but Doing so re-imaging the character.... Cause come on ALl the really cool names are taken...

Hey, back for a bit....

Hey, back for a bit....

Hey, back for a bit....