HIT Science & Engineering Lecture Series, v.2 [OOC]

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm gonna say Knievel is pinned to the ceiling (effectively held immobile [but not helpless; he's held spread-eagle up on the ceiling], loses his dodge bonus and suffers an additional –4 penalty to Defense), but he's not under crushing weight so he's not limited to taking either a move or standard action, he could take a full action. Except he's immobilized.

Captain Knievel accepts your gracious gift of a Villain Point, and will use it wisely! :D

By the way, I am not sure if I said or not, but the fatigue from Extra Effort will apply to Captain Knievel and not The Adrenaline Cannon. (should I wait until the start of my turn when fatigue kicks in to VP it away if I am going to?)

Groovy.

Free action to switch on Force Field.

Move Action to fly up through hole Knievel made and go after him. With a movement rate of 2,500 feet, he can easily catch up to him.

Extra Effort to surge to gain another move action. Hero Point (down to 2 now) to negate fatigue.

Full round action to use his Gadget/Uber-TASER (Stun 10; Flaws: Action/Full, Unreliable)

And he misses.

Dark Star's turn.

Mid-Round 4; Initiatives & Conditions

24 -- Arrowhawk -- fine -- 2 HP

23 -- Captain K -- 2 Bruises -- 0 VP

16 -- Doc -- fine -- 2 HP

13 -- Dark Star -- fine -- 3 HP

(I don't recall Arrowhawk or Dark Star using HPs yet, but I could be wrong)