Quirk Kart (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I mentioned on Discord, it is kind of buried in my post above, but I did a reroll for Johnny Speed, so everyone got a HP from that.

Also, as mentioned there, the Speed 10 that Mizuki and Consuelo now have thanks to Lawrence is like his own speed, slipping through time (instead of traveling so fast you break the sound barrier, like is the case with Johnny Speed (or Velocity))

Going all out with speed. Luckily I got that HP back cause I only rolled a 10 off of a 2...

Second attempt... Result of 21... not sure how much of a bonus Lawrence's boost gave, so I'm going by the +8 for focusing on going fast. Once you fill me in, I'll IC post.

My plan is to try to get a powerup while driving fast. Using drifts for any turns.

Edited by The Sailor

Okay, going to see if Sailor is going to post for the last stage IC, but will go ahead with getting rolls for this last stage! @Huckleberry

Reminder of HPs (accounting for the one Sailor just had TL spend):

Timeout 2 HP

Rot 1 HP (bruised x2)

Torpedo Lass 2 0 HP

@The Sailor Lawrence's speed gave you a total of +10 to your +5 reflex save (so +7 more than you rolled with, so you got a 28 on the roll). No power ups in sight, this is just going fast.

Aries is going to try to speed ahead (unless Consuelo tries to blast him from afar), he gets a 37 on his roll.

Johnny Speed is also just pouring it on, getting a 38!

Lawrence is doing the same, getting a horrible roll, will spend a HP to reroll for a 45!

Will post results after Huck's roll/actions

Well, Rot's not a speedster, so she'll just keep racing dirty. Try to disintegrate Ares. Lol, another nat 20, this time with a total roll of 27.

Can't figure out what (if anything) to add for Lawrence's time warp field, so please add that for her drive check after, if necessary. Gets a 21 for her speed check. 

Coming in clutch at the end, certainly hits.

Aries has a DC 22 Fort Save vs. the Drain, gets a 19, so -3 Toughness.

Toughness save is DC 27, he gets a 26, so a bruise.

But, I will say it disrupts him enough that Mizuki stays ahead of him. 

@The Sailor @Huckleberry Okay, final results, Consuelo hits Aries and hurts him enough to slow him down and allow Mizuki to stay ahead, unfortunately, Consuelo is still behind them all, but got her licks in on two of the final opponents.

Obviously, Johnny Speed is way ahead, and Lawrence futher still.

So, lets have final IC posts and the race will be over!

(thanks for bearing with me in this experiment, in the unlikely event that I ever try anything like this again, might rethink things some and work to have clearer rules to start!)