Quirk Kart (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vicki is going to try and use her:

Mind Reading 8 (Emotional Scan; Extra: Effortless, Feat: Subtle 2, Flaw: Limited to Emotions) {10PP} 17PP

To see if she can use it as kind of a radar to sense other beings on the track.  Additionally, she'll work at staying mostly central to the tack and driving as fast (15) as she can.

Let me know if I need a roll for the mind reading.  I don't think I do, but either way, let me know.

Well, Mind Reading auto hits as it is perception range, but it is a single target, would beed to be area to really use as a radar. So need to know who you might target, then you do need to make a power check (d20 + rank) vs the target's will save to see if you can read their emotions.

@Thevshi with Vicki and Consuelo having a bit of a lead would a roll be required for them to grab a power-up? I was thinking to have Consuelo grab one just to keep it out of Koopa hands (paws? claws? feet?), but I was also hoping to use the roll to keep gaining on the Quirks.

Speaking of that roll, I got a 15. Just saving those good rolls for when I really need 'em!

Okay, getting caught up with this: 

Lawrence is going to try Time Stop on K2 and K4: That is a DC 16 reflex save to avoid

K2 gets an 11, K4 gets a 19, so K2 is frozen.

Lawrence is going to try to catch up, getting a 29

K3 is going to try to ram TL2 again, getting an 18, so he fails to keep up with her as she speeds ahead.

K1 is trying to catch up, but gets a 15 so does not make any headway.

K4 is going to try to ram Vicki, but will miss as he is fooled by her illusion.

Vicki and Consuelo will both get power ups:

Consuelo gets a banana (which she can use as a range attack against an opponent to cause them to take a -10 to their Reflex save for a stage of the race)

Vicki gets a bomb (which she can throw at an opponent (group of opponents) for an area attack. If not thrown next stage, it will blow up in her hand!

Just a reminder of where everyone is in terms of HPs:

Timeout 4 HP

Magic 8 Ball 3 HP

Rot 2 HP

Torpedo Lass 2 3 HP

So, now in addition to the Koopas, there are clowns to deal with....

Let me know planned actions and some reflex/drive rolls (and depending on the action, may need more rolls).

Okay, 4 clowns are going to try to avoid the bomb: Reflex checks are 18, 17, 11 and 26, so two succeed and two fail. 

Toughness saves: 2 that succeeded (vs. DC 19): 7 and 11,so both fail and are knocked out.

2 that failed (vs. DC 23): 23 and 25, so they both succeed.

Those two will throw their pies at Vicki, both missing with 11 and 15

The other clowns are throwing pies at Conuselo and Lawerence (2 at each): the get 20, 7, 18 and 22 so 1 hitting Consuelo and 1 hitting Lawrence.

Conuselo tries to counter, the clowns’ power checks are 11 and 8, so she disintegrates their pies!

Lawrence is going to target the Koopas with his Time Freeze, getting a 24 on his attack roll, which hits them all.

So the Koopas have a DC 20 Fort saves: they get 21, 22, 23 and 24!

Lawrence’s reflex check is a: 14.

Koopas 1, 2 and 3 are all trying to catch up, while K4 tires to ram Lawerence: 22, 14, 22 and 25.  

The Koppas are catching back up with everyone but Conuselo and K4 is going to collied with Lawerence. Miss chance against Lawrence: 1, so he knocks Lawerence off course and falling behind.

Summary:

Consuelo counters two clowns to the left that throw pies at her and Lawerence and then pulls ahead.

Vicki: Thows the bomb and takes out two clowns on the right, two survive the blast and throw pies at her, but miss. But in the process she looses a bit of control and falls a bit behind.

Mizuki is trying to catch up, but not making much progress, meanwhile, the Koopas have caught up with her.

At the end of the round, Consuelo is well out in the lead, everyone else is pretty much in a larger group with all the Koopas.

@Huckleberry @BitCook @The Sailor Everyone can make their IC posts.