Secret Identities

Barnum

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mary Poppins... now there was a powerful Superhero. Sure, we only saw her as a nanny, but that was just on her time off. When she was really on the job, she was defending London from all the many power enemies that threatened it. And her chimney sweep friend was actually a costumed vigilante that looked after the mean streets at night...

...true story.

Mary Poppins... now there was a powerful Superhero. Sure, we only saw her as a nanny, but that was just on her time off. When she was really on the job, she was defending London from all the many power enemies that threatened it. And her chimney sweep friend was actually a costumed vigilante that looked after the mean streets at night...

...true story.

...true story.

n45602392_31244805_2488.jpg

OMG he's Black!!! :point:

Hey for those who I haven't had the chance to say hi too I'm Warmonger. I'm a 25 year-old College student, who got out of the Military a few years back. I really have never played any pen and paper RPGs before this. I got into comics when I was 11 and Science Fiction when I was 13 and Anime/Mangas when I was about 16. I stayed away from board games because they always looked really gay. It wasn't until I got deepl inot the Warhammer 40K that I thought board games could be cool. I have never played a single live game of MnM. All my experince has been by PbP.

Err anything else?

Hey for those who I haven't had the chance to say hi too I'm Warmonger. I'm a 25 year-old College student, who got out of the Military a few years back. I really have never played any pen and paper RPGs before this. I got into comics when I was 11 and Science Fiction when I was 13 and Anime/Mangas when I was about 16. I stayed away from board games because they always looked really gay. It wasn't until I got deepl inot the Warhammer 40K that I thought board games could be cool. I have never played a single live game of MnM. All my experince has been by PbP.

Err anything else?

Err anything else?