Thevshi

Hmm, yeah, M&M is not the best system for something like that. So, I will call this an opposed Str check (with the car getting its grapple bonus for extra size added as well). If you succeed, you stop the car and take a half effect of a slam from the car hitting you. If you miss, you take the full slam effect (and do not stop the car).

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am going to change things slightly, you will take your Str, plus any Superstrength (I think she only has 1 rank?) vs the car’s Str plus a +1 per size category larger. The car’s total roll bonus would be +12, so it would have an advantage, but it would not be impossible.

Yeah, only one (for now)

Here goes *fingers crossed*

Str Check (vs Car): 1d20+7 13

Well.... that didn't go as planned. Can I burn an HP to try that again? 

EDIT

I tried to stay up and get this done but I HAVE to get to bed. Three long days of work before my next day off. I will try and finish this up when I get home tomorrow night.

Edited by GooseInduced

Sure, the car only gets a 15!, so, you are going to win regardless of what you roll by spending a hero point! The car gets a 19 on its toughness save so picks up a bit more damage in addition to being brought to a halt (although it is not so badly damaged that it cannot try to get moving again)

Give me a DC 18 toughness save to see if you take any damage from the stunt and go ahead and post!