Blood is thicker than water

Supercape

1d20+1=6 fir Reflex roll, and they cannot make toughness Save. 

Some of the skeletal crew are wrapped up to near the living crew to use safely (so I will presume you avoid those). That said, you can destroy (or KO depending on how you want to play defeating the undead) 15 of the 25 crewmembers. 

As noted above, its a surprise round, so only a standard action! (I am presuming you want to crush rather than demoralise!)

Post that, and then

Wave Eye is Up!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much that can be done, so setting a Reaction to Interpose on the next attack made against Temperance. Also a Free Action to talk smack-wise agin Captain Blood.

Could the Conch's Damage be used against the crew near the passengers?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, Tsunami is going to stunt an alternate version of her Time Stop power, using 4 free pp (it should cost 28 pp, not 27) to add Progression 4, making the radius of the area effect 500'.  She will only leave the other heroes out of the effect, which means all the bad guys and the passengers/crew need to make a DC 14 Reflex save or be frozen in time (which means for one they can no longer be effected by what is going on for those of us acting normally, which will help protect any passengers/crew not already hurt/contaminated). 

I am going to say the passengers all get effected because...well just because I think powers like that should effect bystanders! THe same for the Skeleton Crew. 

1d20+6=9 Blood is effected. 

1d20+6=26, 1d20+6=9, 1d20+6=16 one of the Barnacle Golems is frozen, two remain moving. 

Post that away - I would guess that the Golems resist from some type of spooky magic narratively, rather than "dodging". 

• 2 weeks later...

The Golems are fearless (as a result of stupidity rather than bravery), so intimidate is ineffective. 

They are also not particularly fast: Defence is +8, so that hits (although only just)

I make that a toughness DC 24 Roll, and, whilst tough...

1d20+10=13 shattered!

I am ruling that this shatters the barnacle golem, and releases the convulsing and dying guest passenger!

Wave Eye is up!

Edits Made

1d20+10=12 Another Golem is staggered i.e. shattered, and another dying body on the floor

However Wave Eye has some barnacles climbving up his hand which means a Snare DC 15 Attack! (The Golems has a snare 5 aura effect)

As Crew are time stopped we move straight to HG Morrison and Glamazon!

Let's see Glamazon can't boast as shattered Golems aren't great listeners and from her perspective seemingly out of the fight.  The rest of the skeletons/Blood are time frozen.  But what she can do is refocus!   Taking the full round to do so and evaluating the situation.  Moving her up on the initiative as if she rolled a 20, so 21 for the rest of the encounter as she tries to be tactical.

As everyone else is timestopped!

Round 2

22 - Tsunami - 2 HP
21 - Glamazon - 1 HP
21 - Captain Blood (Time Stopped)
19 - Temperance - 3 HP - Bound (5)
11 -Wave Eye - 1 HP
10 - Freed Guests (Dying)
10 - Crew [10] (Time Stopped)
6 - Barnacle Golem (Time Stopped)

As the antagonists here are time stopped, lets drop out of combat until 1 minute (new saves) or Tsunami releases the time stop. In the meantime, there are two dying guests on the floor!

Well, not ready to drop out of combat just yet, especially as we have dying passengers. 

Tsunami will drop her time stop, and reuse the stunted power (she should be fatigued by the way), this time excluding all the passengers/ship's crew as well as the other heroes.