Two's Company, Four's a Party(OOC)

Ari

Yes. He even gives you the original to help with the practical side of recreating it.

DC20 Arcane Lore to figure out what needs getting together and how to make it,

DC24 Craft(Artistic) check to make the thing in question.

(You may take 10 on the checks if you wish)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed it is!

The three robots make their rolls(using the standard medium Robot archetype from the Core with the added power of Blast 8(Extra: Area(Burst, 40ft.)[24PP]

Roll: 4.

Go ahead! They're quite close together. Around five feet between them.

Kristin would like to get to melee range with the robots because that's the best way she can think of to stop them blasting her new friends with those area attacks. Is that possible?

If so, her move action is to move forwards into melee range.

Standard action is an attack with her area TK attack against all three: 8, 26, 7. Invisible castle totally hates me at the moment! The second one is a crit though so it's DC26.

Reflex save: 22 hey I made one!

So that halves the toughness DC. 23 would become 19 or something I think. Kristin has 5 bruises which means she saves at like +4 now. 11 which would be dazed and bruised.

Considering she's probably not going to get out of this fight if she keeps getting blasted I'll spend her last HP to wipe the daze.

Power attack 2 on her attack against the last robot: 4+6=10. I guess that probably misses. Ooops. DC25 again if it doesn't.

DC23 TOU for the robot: 11. Boom.

Okay, that is now the last planned martial obstacle for Glow in the facility, otherwise she has a clear shot at escaping with the two students. Do you want her to escape now with Frank and Lucy, send them on ahead through the teleporter, or do you want to do more damage to the OVERTHROW fellows with their(minimal) help?

Well... it was fun while it lasted. Stealth Roll.

1d20+5 → [1,5] = (6)

Reroll

1d20+5 → [17,5] = (22)

Moving to get near the crates in the platform.

Just a Knowledge(Technology) check of DC16, a Computers check of DC15, and another Stealth check DC18.

Stealth check you can take 20 on due to the slow speed of the palform and some other factors that will come into play once those first two checks are cleared.

Take 10 on Knowledge Technology and Computers, to the totals of 20 on both of them, and 20 on the Stealth check, for a total of 25

Stealth Check: 1d20+5 → [4,5] = (9)

In case the robots decide to look at Net Fly.

Net Fly uses his Datalink to connect with the camera above his head(assuming it's within reach for his Datalink 1(5ft)). Taking 10 on both Knowledge Technology and Computers. If I can't, Knowledge Technology: 1d20+10 → [4,10] = (14), and Computers Check: 1d20+10 → [16,10] = (26), to make sure that the camera is offline and stays that way, and if not, cut if off or divert it's attention from the ground.