Two's Company, Four's a Party(OOC)

Ari

Alright, the camera is indeed within range, you successfully deactivate it, and are detected while doing so by the robotizoids.

Still a chance to escape combat. If you wish, they aren't immune to persuasion.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Net Fly will use his Sonic Blasts to fire at 2 Robots(Split Attack), using All-Out Attack.

Note: his PL7 Attack is 5

1d20+7 → [19,7] = (26)

1d20+7 → [12,7] = (19)

I guess that hits. DC24 TOU.

Net Fly is at -2 defence(+7)

As a Move Action, he will fly close to the center of the room(And in the middle of the Robotizes).

EDIT 1: Split Attack, DC 19, DC 20 TOU

1d20+15 → [19,15] = (34)

1d20+15 → [13,15] = (28)

My turn!

Net Fly will stand his ground, and fire 2 Sonic Blasts!

1d20+7 → [3,7] = (10)

1d20+7 → [16,7] = (23)

Surging, he fires 2 more Blasts!

1d20+7 → [12,7] = (19)

1d20+7 → [12,7] = (19)

All at different targets. Using All out Attack. +2 atk/-2 def.

3 24 TOU DCs

EDIT: I am... SO. MUCH. FAIL! :oops: Deduct 10 from Net Fly's TOU saves (24 and 18). Also, three attacks hit him(20, 24, 25), not two.

1d20+5 → [2,5] = (7)

Well, what do you know? A hit! A powerful one, at that... And to I had a beautiful "This is not war This is pest control" speach all planed. Oh well, fair's fair.

EDIT 2: Split Attack. DC 19, DC 20, DC 19, DC 20 TOU

Heraldo's Bluff Attempt to convince Strongarm he's totally not fazed by his murderous ways: 11. Not good.

Strongarm's Sense Motive check: 11. The Hell?!

okay, so Strongarm can tell how rattled Subito is.(-2 circumstance bonus for Heraldo vs. Initimade checks).

Also, Diplomacy check on EH's part: 18. Strongarm was Unfriendly before, is now Indifferent.

Very well. Combat is concluded, with the result being Net Fly's defeat and capture by the robotnioticcions.(1HP)

He is taken out of the Main Computer room and locked in the ship he came aboard in.

Note that you have free reign over the vessel, you just can't get it to takeoff.

He finds that he can, if he's careful, access the memory banks, medical bay computer, interior weapons grid and the materials scoop at the bottom of the hull(for obtaining raw metals and such) without being detected. He can also bounce a signal off the comms of the robot ship to Freedom Hall(the number of which just happens to be in the registry), affect the energy balance of their shields, and manipulate robot-to-robot communication.

• 2 weeks later...

Taking 10 on Computers vs DC18 to use the communications system in order to lure the robots within firing distance of the weapons(Total 20).

Substituting Bluff with Knowledge(Technology) vs DC18 and taking 10 to convince them(Total 20).

• 2 weeks later...

Well, then. Serge will take 10 on his computer check(total 20) in order to download as much of the memory banks as he can, recent to oldest.

While the download is going on, he will take 10 on his computer check again, in order to fire the interior weapons on the Collective.

If 20 is not enough, I will, of course, roll the appropriate checks.

A 20 hits them fine. Their interior weapons are quite powerful, so not going to bother to roll their saves. The ship is now in pandemonium, full red alert, sirens blaring, etc. Roughly a tenth of their soldiery has been destroyed.

Taking 10 on Knowledge(Technology) for a total of 20 vs DC20, in order to use the Materials Scoop to damage the ship.

Rolling Computers vs DC25...

1d20+10 → [14,10] = (24)

SO close...Oh, well.

Taking 10 on Computers vs DC18 to use the communications system in order to lure the robots away from that aspect of the ship(Total 20).

Substituting Bluff with Knowledge(Technology) vs DC18 and taking 10 to convince them(Total 20).