moving the first steps

Airon

Hi guys.

I just had my first character approved, and I'm looking to introduce him to Freedom City. I was wondering if there's some hero feeling like meeting new allies out there...

My character is PL 10 but so far, in his backstory, orbited around street-level threats.

I would rather play than be a GM though, expecially for my first thread. I'm not looking for anything in particolar, be it a social thread or a heavily action-oriented one...

thanks for the attention!

Alright, I think I've hit on a good setting for Weaver, Bluesman and Sputfire to all be at: an 'old-timey' sort of fair, placed in Liberty Park near the lake. Lots of booths, bargainers with their goods on mats, people milling around, music and street theater, it would be perfectly reasonable for each of your guys to be there to my thinking. I'm going to focus pretty heavily on those three, so I don't think I'll bring King in. That sound good?

Alright, I think I've hit on a good setting for Weaver, Bluesman and Sputfire to all be at: an 'old-timey' sort of fair, placed in Liberty Park near the lake. Lots of booths, bargainers with their goods on mats, people milling around, music and street theater, it would be perfectly reasonable for each of your guys to be there to my thinking. I'm going to focus pretty heavily on those three, so I don't think I'll bring King in. That sound good?

works very well for me. I'll probably have a booth to show my merchandise, and my wife with me (if the weather is bad or cold, my father instead of my wife).