• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citizen takes a standard action to explain himself, then heads off in the direction of where he last saw everybody, making a terrible racket in the process.

Hiroshima Shadow will go ahead and try and drain Cobalt Templar's Con again. (Not a very imaginative radioactive ghost, is Hiroshima Shadow)

And that misses by one. Well, I guess Corbin gets to keep functional gametes...this time!

Papercut is up.

Move Action: Shapeshift.

Elongation 1 (+5ft) [1PP]

Speed 1 (10mph / 100 feet per Move Action) [1PP]

Strike 5 (Feats: Improved Critical [19-20], Mighty, Power Attack) [8PP]

Standard Action: You know, I've never done a fancy melee maneuver thing. Let's try one of those.

Wraith charges, making a beeline toward Blackstar.

Melee Attack Roll vs. Blackstar (whip-clubs; Power Attack -5/+5, Charge +2/-2) (1d20 + 10 - 5 + 2=9)

......hm. No. Wraith has quite a few HP, here; let's spend one of those.

Melee Attack REROLL vs. Blackstar (whip-clubs; Power Attack -5/+5, Charge +2/-2) (1d20 + 10 - 5 + 2=18)

That's not much, but it ought to hit. DC25 (base) + 5 (power attack) = DC30 toughness save for Blackstar.

Wraith Shapeshifts to 'give us a hug' setting. Her grapple bonus is now 10 (melee attack bonus) + 5 (str bonus) + 3 (additional limbs) + 3 (elongation) + 2 (super-strength), for a total of +23.

Standard Action:

EDIT:

Whoops! Forgot the attack roll. Ah-heh.

Melee Attack Roll vs. Blackstar (to grapple) (1d20 + 10=21)

That'll do!

END EDIT

HUUUUUUUUGS (1d20 + 23=27)

Aww. Still, how many HP does she have left at the moment? Like 3? Let's go ahead and spend one, since you say the fight's gone on long enough!

HUUUUUUUUGS REROLL (1d20 + 23=32)

That's a roll of 9, so +10 is 42.

IC post pending, though I think he's actually incapable of NOT getting bound helpless, unless you're using a fancier version of his sheet than what's in the book.

Wraith is going to go ahead and coup de grace Blackstar, now that I remember that maintaining a grapple is a free action.

DC15 (base) + 5 (damage bonus in grapple form) + 5 (coup de grace 'crit') = DC25, with a DC15 Fort save, if it matters.

Mind, she's basically just gonna keep doing that every round (for all that we're not in rounds) until he's KOed or finds a way to escape, so.