• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wraith shifts to the Hunter configuration.

She also starts using Stealth and goes into the vents, like a good monster should. I am assuming, though, that the building has vents appropriate to the task; if not, let me know and I'll change the post.

She's after any whiff of anything her Acute Olfactory might tell her is a person who isn't one of her team, too.

As I understood both the IC and AA's statement, CT is with GG. Wraith is...at first I didn't realize Fox had written her entering the vents. So I'd thought she was sticking with Corbin, and GG was scouting ahead of them a bit.

CT also sent Papercut toward Sage, but he's clearly not gotten there yet.

So, at minimum, I think CT and GG are facing off against HS.

Yeah, part of the confusion's my fault; I'd just intended for her to be in the vents until she was drawn out (or ambushed a villain or something), but I saw AA put her close to CT and figured that's just where he wanted her for story purposes, so I rolled with it without comment, since there wasn't any real reason she couldn't have found him between posts.

I'd say just go ahead with what we have (Wraith near CT), honestly, unless it bugs someone or makes AA's life harder. It's all good to me, and it means less delay while people (me, CT, and AA at minimum) go back to edit posts for a retcon.

Hiroshima Shadow

Standard Action:

The first shot missed:

The fiated one didn't.

Give me an DC 26 Fort save, CT, with the potential loss of 11 Con. (I'm handwaving Hiroshima Shadow's cruddy sheet and actually giving him Drain Con at his PL cap)

Move Action: The Shadow will drop through the floor and out of sight, using his Infravision and X-Ray vision to watch through the floor.

Blackstar:

Blackstar will step out of the darkness and drop a sphere on Wraith. (He doesn't have to worry about hitting HS because he's under the floor)

DC 22 Reflex save vs. a Rank 12 Area Attack (potential DC 27 Tou save) to avoid getting an object dropped on you.

Have an HP for the Sneak Attack, everybody.

Roll for Initiative.