World Tour: In a Detroit Minute (OOC)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 2:

Sage is fatigued and out of HP. Citizen is injured. Protector, Rustbelt, and Black Goat will be acting after Papercut thanks to holding their initiative. Wraith is entangled until her own turn.

Blitzen is up.

He misses Citizen and since he wasn't expecting to fight an Insubstantial target, I'll say he plows right through him and hits the wall!

KD, Corbin can renter the fight now.

Right then. Family safe. Staff distracted. Lots of troublesome nooks I can change in.

Move Action: Fly outside and end up next to Blitzen (within Melee Attack range).

Free Action: Change into Cobalt Templar while on the move.

Standard Action: Melee Attack Blitzen with my Strike.

15, which doesn't hit. I'd like to get a blow in on this fight, though. Especially since Corbin doesn't know Papercut's master plan of misdirection.

So!

Spend Hero Point for ReRoll

Standard Action: Melee Attack Reroll

29 is much better.

DC 26 Toughness Save.

EDIT: Whoops, looks like Firehawk actually acted _after_ Sharl. Ah well, the only PC hurt was mine, so no harm, no foul.

Reflex save: 25 vs. 17

OK, so his suit's TOU drops by 8 to a total of 15

Tou save vs 30: 20!

Buuut Firehawk isn't going to let his boss go down that easy, so he spends another HP (putting him at 3) and give one to Protector to reroll that one.

Thank God, he made the worst possible roll he could have made!

OK, so his suit is currently at Tou +14.

Sharl is sufficiently distressed by this that he'll surge:

That hits.

26 But he makes the save. Well, dang. he'll spend an HP to cancel the fatigue.

Sage is up.

Free action: escape from entanglement.

Wraith takes a look at the gathered people and, all other strategies aside, goes for the one who looks like he's the easiest to take out, to thin their ranks. My terribly scientific method here is comparing STR+CON for the villains, making Firehawk the victim of choice.

Move action: Close to (elongated) melee range.

Standard action:

Melee Attack Roll vs. Firehawk (whip-clubs) (1d20 + 10=25)

'at'll do. DC25 Toughness.

Okay, Papercut is going to do an Aid Attack for Cobalt Templar, but try to mask it as an attack for the moment. Here's the Aid roll:

(22:35:36) Electra: Okay here's an Aid Attack roll for Detroit Minute. DC 10, modifier +12.

(22:35:39) System: Ecalsneerg has been logged out (Timeout).

(22:35:42) System: Electra rolls 1d20 and gets 1.

(22:35:55) Electra: Thank you, no botch system.

(22:35:56) AvengerAssembled: Hah! Well, you did still succeed.

And for the masking, here is a bluff roll:

(22:39:02) Electra: And here is a Bluff roll for Detroit Minute, modifier +13, or +17 if you like sullen and handsome superhero boys.

(22:39:09) System: Electra rolls 1d20 and gets 7.

(22:39:18) Electra uses a swear

(22:39:25) Raveled: Does he look very sullen?

(22:39:28) Electra: HP Reroll.

(22:39:36) System: Electra rolls 1d20 and gets 20.

(22:39:41) Electra: Thank you.

Down another HP, but that's a DC 33 or 37. The thousand paper cranes are going to swirl around CT's body in a very impressive and sort of scary way, but they will not block his motion or line of sight. When he makes his next attack the cranes will follow and strike along with it.