World Tour: In a Detroit Minute (OOC)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Initiative time, ev'rbody.

Sharl:

(00:00:42) System: AvengerAssembled rolls 1d20 and gets 15.

+7=22

Protector:

(00:01:10) System: AvengerAssembled rolls 1d20 and gets 6.

+6=12

Blitzen:

(00:01:51) System: AvengerAssembled rolls 1d20 and gets 15.

+11=26

Rustbelt:

(00:02:34) System: AvengerAssembled rolls 1d20 and gets 4.

+7=11

Firehawk:

(00:03:02) System: AvengerAssembled rolls 1d20 and gets 12.

+7=19

Black Goat:

(00:03:36) System: AvengerAssembled rolls 1d20 and gets 8.

+0=8

(00:26:58) Dr_Archeville: Eight-Leaf Clover!

(00:27:00) KnightDisciple: (23:24:41) Quinn is rather glad AA hasn't tried a Push/Blueshift Oddball. That would be just plain wrong. >.>...Considering they're an actual couple last I checked...

(00:27:04) System: Electra rolls 1d20 and gets 2.

(00:27:09) Electra: Feh

2+7= 7 Initiative for Papercut

Initiative:

Blitzen: 26

Cobalt Templar: 23

Citizen: 22

Firehawk: 19

Sage: 15

Wraith: 13

Protector: 12

Rustbelt: 11

Black Goat: 8

Papercut: 7

Ghost Girl: 6

Blitzen is up. He holds his action, waiting for Papercut's reply, but readies an action to pummel anyone who tries to stop what they're doing. (He's already prepared a Teleporter as his invention for this encounter, in case he and the rest of the Champions do make a hasty exit)

In the meantime, Cobalt Templar is up.

All but Rustbelt fails

Since everyone else has been suckered in by Papercut, Rustbelt's the only one who's going to take any action. He knows he'll get in trouble if he hurts somebody Black Goat has a thing for, so instead he'll just snare him and the rest.

I need a DC 20 Reflex save from everybody in front of the jail (this doesn't apply to Koshiro's family, since CT is getting them out of the way, and CT himself is busy doing that) vs. a Rank 10 Area Snare. (That also means that Evasion and such applies to avoid getting hit in the first place). Selective Attacks work by default, so he can take a stab at hitting invisible people even if he can't see them. This doesn't apply to Sharl and Kimber, of course, since Rustbelt doesn't have Affects Insubstantial on his Snare.

Go ahead and make those saves, and Ghost Girl is up. Remember you're making the save vs. the Area attack and _then_ the save vs. the Snare.

Sorus,

This is an area attack, so I don't think the Concealment miss chance applies. He's doing the mechanical equivalent of throwing a grenade into the space where she's standing, so her being invisible wouldn't matter. Might I suggest spending an HP on one of those Reflex saves instead if you don't want Snared? She'll autopass with an HP.