Sign in to follow this  
Barnum

I thought it would be a fun idea to start an avatar thread, so players could tell the story behind their avatars.

My normal avatar is Julie Power from Power Pack, but I thought that since Halloween is on the horizon, something just a little more creepy would be in order. So I give you: 00.03 - The Rumor, from Umbrella Academy. :D

I thought it would be a fun idea to start an avatar thread, so players could tell the story behind their avatars.

My normal avatar is Julie Power from Power Pack, but I thought that since Halloween is on the horizon, something just a little more creepy would be in order. So I give you: 00.03 - The Rumor, from Umbrella Academy. :D

Well, I am in the midst of rereading Grant Morrison's super-wacky, classic run on the Doom Patrol, so I went with good ol' Robotman/Cliff Steele when I signed up for this forum, just because.

Well, I am in the midst of rereading Grant Morrison's super-wacky, classic run on the Doom Patrol, so I went with good ol' Robotman/Cliff Steele when I signed up for this forum, just because.

Mine is Tetsuo Shima, the main antagonist in the glorious anime Akira. Oddly enough, he's also approximately what my current character, Nanowire, looks like without all his add-ons. (Minus the visible cybernetics, though)

Mine is Tetsuo Shima, the main antagonist in the glorious anime Akira. Oddly enough, he's also approximately what my current character, Nanowire, looks like without all his add-ons. (Minus the visible cybernetics, though)

Even though I have yet to play one, I have always loved the Green Lantern heros. Being able to create anything your mind can think of.......[drool] :lol: I use the power source lantern for all of my avatars.

Even though I have yet to play one, I have always loved the Green Lantern heros. Being able to create anything your mind can think of.......[drool] :lol: I use the power source lantern for all of my avatars.