Too Many Questions, Too Few Answers...(OOC)

Quinn

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spending the HP I just gained to stunt off my Flight.

Superspeed Array 5.5 (11 PP array) [11 PP]

• Speed 3 (100 MPH) [3PP] + Concealment 2 (Visual; Flaw: While moving all-out) [2PP]
    Enhanced Feat 2 (Improved Initiative 2) [2 PP]
    Quickness 2 (x5) [2 PP]
    Super-Movement (Permeate) [2 PP]

... What? It's based off Zephyr's sheet, okay?

Right. I go a little crazee here.

First, lots of dialogue. Got that.

Second, All-Out-Attack Kinetic Bolt!

1d20+13=15 . . .

Third, HP Reroll All-Out-Attack Kinetic Bolt!

Hero Point reroll - Kinetic Bolt (1d20+13=23) Much better!

If that hits, it's a DC 27 Toughness check.

Finally, move action to get within range for a Charge action next turn.

And Push is at a -5 to his Defense for the rest of the round.

Dead Head

Standard Action: Attack, attack, and attack some more!

Attack vs. Horned One; DC 23 Toughness if he hits (1d20+12=28)

That's a solid hit... but appears to have no effect!

Reaction: Use an HP to gain Interpose, to protect others.

Move Action: Holding

Mutt

Standard Action: Attacks!

Attack vs. Horned One; DC 19 Toughness if he hits (1d20+6=18) Misses!

Move Action: Holding

The Horned One (who is really Blozan)

Free Action: Rearrange Array

Standard Action: Use Perception-Range Drain Wisdom & Fearless Feat on Push & Dead Head. And the Drain Fearless has No Save.

Will save, DC 16, vs. Drain Wisdom 6 (1d20+6=23) makes it!

But he still loses his Fearless, for one minute.

Quinn, I need a Will saves from you. DC 16. Also, your Fearless feat is gone, for one minute.

Move Action: Teleport to where Cobalt Templar is, and look menacing!

Free Action: Become corporeal

Free Action: GM Fiat to surge. Cobalt Templar gains an HP.

Standard Action: Attack the Shaken Cobalt Templar with his terrible claws... but Push interposes! (Yes, he PMed me that's what he's been planning to do)

Attack vs. Push (Defense 18); DC 21 Toughness save if it hits (1d20+8=11) misses!

I forgot The Horned One/Blozan has Acute Analytical Ranged Detect Person's Fears.

Push and Dragonfly each get 1 HP for having uncomfortable aspects of their past blurted out by the Terror-Spirit.

Rav, Ironclad is up. She's still frightened, still certain Blake is facing horrible doom. You can spend an HP to try another save to shake off the effect. (Normally, you'd need to wait one minute before you get another chance to save.)

24 hits!

Toughness save, DC 24 (1d20=7) He explodes!

Yeah, he's a glass cannon, but he already fired his shot ;)

(00:17:38) Dr_Archeville: Blozan got off his big shot (Free Action to talk about all the things he saw in the heroes with his Acute Analytical Detect Person's Fear sense). And he made the Bearer of the Ring of Hope shaken, thus shutting off the Ring, a bonus (and made Ironclad frightened by making her think people were beating his b/f to death... which actually happens the day after TMQ!). He's done plenty already. And being one-shot critted by the physically weakest but intellectually strongest hero there (whose fears he exposed, but who was still immune to his fear powers and half immune to his mental powers) seemed perfectly appropriate.

Rav, KD, give me Will saves to see how long your conditions last. DC's still 21, you get a cumulative +1 bonus with each one; roll until you meet or beat 21, then tell me how many rolls it took (preferably with links to all rolls).