Party Time!

Supercape

I have been somewhat neglecting Slick, my hero who dosen't have a cape, and whose non existent cape is in no way super.

Slick's "Main" ID is the reclusive billionaire Felix Fassbinder. I had always conceived of him as something of reclusive businessman who threw the odd wild and extravagant party. Think Hugh Heffner without the bunny girls (keeping it very PG but you get the very broad flavour) - Wheeling dervishes, Elephants, Rockstars, Fireworks, Caviar, Cigars, Politians, etc. Nothing particularly sleazy or corrupt, but with a few jinx that would make it into the gossip pages of magazines and newspapers.

Accordingly I was wondering if anyone would be up for an extravagant party? :D

All (or at least, most) superheroes invited, of course... and if you feel its justified, some secret I.D's.

Particular interests might be:

Anyone who could be hired to perform - singers, musicians, comedians (bring your band and hangers on, of course)

Anyone with particular fame, or political power

Anyone fabulously wealthy

Anyone who is just darn cool or has high CHA / Social skills

The thread would be primarily social, but perhaps with some social conflicts and challenges thrown in at peoples discretion (e.g. getting photographed when you shouldn't, or accidentally offending a foreign diplomat - as two examples out of the bag).

Hm. Gabriel's certainly got the Cha, but not much else for this. I'd say he's a no-go.

CT's got a much better shot; his folks make a decent amount of money, and are newcomers to two big companies. He might get dragged along to learn how to deal with "movers and shakers".

Only hitch there is that he's only 17. But if the party's open to someone around that age, I think I'd be up for it.

Gabriel would certainly be a good candidate for providing some musical background if you wish... either solo or with others. What is his style? Jazz?

If you would prefer CT that's certainly feasible, but may need a work around. Lying about his age, perhaps at his parents request or something. Technically its "18+", but its not X-rated, 17 years old would not be a huge problem and it may indeed be interesting.

This is all up to you.

Gabriel would certainly be a good candidate for providing some musical background if you wish... either solo or with others. What is his style? Jazz?

If you would prefer CT that's certainly feasible, but may need a work around. Lying about his age, perhaps at his parents request or something. Technically its "18+", but its not X-rated, 17 years old would not be a huge problem and it may indeed be interesting.

This is all up to you.

Hm. I'm thinking his folks working to "grease the wheels" and let him in sounds good for CT. The party just doesn't seem like Gabriel's scene, as much as I'd like posts for him. :P

Anyways, I can crystallize the exacts a bit more as you need, but right now, it looks like Corbin and his folks will be there, though my intent is for Corbin to wander around on his own.

OK so thread is now up here!

Confirmed attendees:

Doc A

Miss A (no relation)

Cobalt Templar

Gossamer

Anyone else wanting attend, this will not be a closed thread - providing you have a reason to come / be invited (see above - this can be pretty much anyone) - feel free to attend.

Anyone wanting a particular story or caper, let me know, I will try to arrange.