The Lab

Supercape

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Supercape is soon to retire. I have had some great fun with him, and its not without sadness I will say goodbye, but the fact is he ran dry a year ago if not longer. He was a one trick pony, and whilst it was a neat trick, I don't think I can rehash the same doddering professor / quantum powered superhero thing any more :(

This means a lab retirement. No rush, but there it is. I will work out some exit for Supercape, probably just retiring into academia and research, hanging up the cape as he gets older. 

For the Lab, it would either mean a new recruit or some extra PP to pump into the HQ. Its your guys choice, I guess, but I suppose you should think about it. I wonder if Maxima (Geezer) might be a good person to add in (a bona fida super scientist) but there may be other guys too (like Graft for instance). 

I should point out now that Ironclad is on her last thread. I don't intend to kill her off or anything, she'll probably be doing the super-scientist hero thing, but in the background. So that will be another 5 EP the Lab will be losing.

I could have Maxima try her hand at keeping up with the operations of the Lab.  Once her rebuild goes through, she'll have the funds, business savvy, legal expertise, scientific know-how, and most importantly, the spare Equipment ranks to keep the Lab operating.  I'm assuming you can throw extra points from player rewards into maintaining something like this yes?