Stay On Target...(IC)

quotemyname

After their conversation in the hallway was resolved, Colt strode back into the Wreck Room to administer his own training session. He had a feeling that he was going to have to run this very off the cuff. Jack had made a good point earlier. He didn't have ANY powers. Who was he to be teaching his teammates how to master theirs?

Colt set his jaw, determined to do a good job at his responsibilities as part of one of the original Interceptors. He entered the wreck room. "Aright, y'all, listen up. Jack'n I got one more lesson fer ya fer t'day. Reckon this time y'all're gonna be trainin' wit' me. And don't worry, no loss'a powers this time. Y'all're gonna be usin'em."

Settling into the same seat in the control room overlooking the Wreck Room that Colt had only recently vacated, Jack propped his booted feet up onto one of the consoles and leaned back, making sure he could still observe the scene below. Of all the Interceptors, the gunslinger was the one who most shared the fencer's dedication to tireless practice, but their respective styles differed so completely that it had always been tough for them to relate on that level. Where Jack was in constant movement, both offensively and defensively, Colt could go an entire fight without moving from one spot. The swashbuckler was more than a little curious to see how the cowboy approached the group training session.

The return of her powers made for one happy Grim; she shrunk down to pixie size and flew a few quick laps around the room, one time pausing outside the control room window to hold up a large sign for jack's benefit.

YOU'RE MY FAVORITE SLAVEDRIVER, COACH!
;)

"Aright, y'all, listen up. Jack'n I got one more lesson fer ya fer t'day. Reckon this time y'all're gonna be trainin' wit' me. And don't worry, no loss'a powers this time. Y'all're gonna be usin'em."

Returning back to the rest of the group, the changeling adopted a new look, a bit of an homage to 80s excercise videos, including day-glo green tights, pink legwarmers, and an oversized off-the-shoulder T-shirt that read 'HOT FOR TEACHER'. Grim thoughtfully scratched her chin.

"Hmm, this is like the exact opposite of our last session; cool! I'm intrigued to see what you come up with, cowboy."

In an out of character move, Dynamo didn't start sprinting around the room at insane speeds as soon as he got the chance. Rather he just let the electricity build up and crackle all around him. He did take a moment however to watch Grim fly around the room in slow motion. One of the first things he did when he realized he could see far away and use slow motion on demand was watch the wings flap on critters as they flew by. Eli joined the others once Colt entered the room, trying to discreetly (read: plainly visible to everyone) hide a butterfly net behind his back which he had pulled from who knows where. "So what's the plan now O' Southern one?"

• 2 weeks later...

Looking down to the Wreck Room through the control booth's glass, Jack snorted in amusement at Lynn's sign. He was a little more interested in how Eli recovered from the team's temporary depowering. The speedster veritably crackled with electrical energy to Jack's metamagi senses, and the swordsman had been a little concerned with what cutting that element of the younger man's super human metabolism off would do to him. Fortunately, given that the dampners were going to be used for training, Archeville had apparently taken that into account.

"Well, I know y'all been wonderin' what we're gon' be up ta." Colt began, pacing in front of his assembled team mates, like a general inspecting an army. "But if'n y'all want the truth, I cain't be blamed fer comin' up wit'dis'ere idea. I reckon it really jus' fell in'ta ma lap."

Colt stopped pacing, and fixed them all with a straight look. While Jack was easily the more charismatic leader, Colt stood out by far as the stable rock that formed the group's foundations. The assembled heroes knew from spending time with Colt, that the info they were about to get would be as sincere as it was direct, "Our teamwork sucks!"

After he saw the expressions on their faces, he shook his head, "Now it ain't nobody's fault in particular. In fact, it ain't even really a fault. We jus' haven't been workin' tagether that long. And we ain't had non'a these trainin's neither." Colt gestured to Jack in the command booth. "Jack's shown ya what y'all c'n do'n level playin' field wit' no powers. That's good. Y'all needed that. But I reckon that's only half th'equation. Th'other half's usin' whatcha got th'best ya c'n."

"Take me fer example." Colt laid a hand on his chest. "I ain't got no powers. But I make up fer that wit' guns. We get'n a fight'n the first thing'a dos 'start shootin'. 'Fact, that's likely th'only thing I'm doin'. Why? Cuz that's what'm best't." Colt stopped to let that sink in. Then he moved to the end of the line, talking as he walked. "While's I'm shootin', Jack's slicin'. It's what'e does." Colt came to a stop in front of Fulcrum. "See now, Y'all're the tough one. But yer also th'strongest we got. Y'should be up front, dishin' out th'hurt'n getin'n people's face. Same time, y'all should try'n protect the rest'a us that cain't take'a hit's well."

Colt moved down the line, "Naw, I know ya cain't be everywhere't once, but that's why we got Eli here. Flyin' is fast, but I ain't seen no one as fast's this guy. Thing is, if'n he get's clocked, he's gon' down. Same's Jack. But that's why you should use yer brain'as much's yer speed. Think 'bout where yer runnin. I know ya got the time. That brain'a yers runs faster'n yer feet sometimes. Every once'n a while. Y'all should run circles round the rest'a us, Fulcrum included, so she c'n protect ya if'n someone tries ta blast ya. Wouldn't hurt if'n y'all put yerself'n th'way'a some shots just t'throw off their aim once'n a'while.

Colt moved on once more, this time he stood before Grim. He smiled, as he always did when he looked at her. But then he became serious again. "Grim, y'all're the toughest case. Cuz yer powers're th'most flexible. But that ain't no bad thing. Y'all should be fillin' in'na holes the rest'a us can't. That said, I don't think ya give that glamour'a yers enough credit. When yer tryin'ta hide from someone, I reckon even my keen eyes cain't find ya. Y'all should be strikin' from the shadows a hunnerd percent'a th'time." He laid his hand on her arm.

"Tactics, gang. S'all 'bout tactics. So, let's talk. Y'all know yer own powers best, so start spittin' out ideas 'bout how y'all c'n use yer specific talents ta'aid th'whole group. We'll move on from thur." Colt spread his arms, and offered the floor to his teammates. He breathed a sigh of relief knowing his speech was over.

"Tactics, gang. S'all 'bout tactics. So, let's talk. Y'all know yer own powers best, so start spittin' out ideas 'bout how y'all c'n use yer specific talents ta'aid th'whole group. We'll move on from thur."

Grim looked very thoughtful as she lightly stroked a finger across her lower lip.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, hon. Also there are things I can do that I don't use very often, and I really don't push myself in the powers area the way I've seen Jack and some other folks do. Hmm..."

She started to pace a small circle as she tossed off odd facts about her abilities.

"Okay, for starters, raise your hand if you knew I could speak any human language, with perfect fluency and no accent. Show of hands." She looked around and nodded. "Yep, gift o' me faerie nature, it seems. This means I could easily infiltrate say the Russian mafiya or the Yakuza...as long as I don't have to read anything, because that I can't do."

She stopped and faced the others, legs slightly spread with her hands on her hips, a mischievous smile on her face.

"Now I know this isn't going to work on all of you, or maybe even most of you, but I kinda hope I can at least get Eli on this one: I do a killer Beetlejuice impression."

She closed her eyes for a second, and then suddenly her entire face split down the middle, the flesh peeling back to expose a horrific twisted skull-like visage beneath, her bulging blood-red eyes floating in their pus-filled sockets. The terrifying vision lasts for only a few seconds before her head snaps back and returns to its normal lovely configuration. Grim sighs contentedly.

"There, much nicer, right? I do not bust that move out nearly enough, which is a darn shame, really."

For a moment she becomes quiet; arms folded, chewing on her lower lip and tapping her foot, she is clearly trying to come to a decision. At length, she nods a few times and starts to do a few stretches.

"Okay, I was talking about pushing myself earlier, and how I really don't do that very much; I tend to stay in my comfort zone and sort of prefect my craft in those areas. But you're right, Colt, I don't give my glamour enough credit. So I want to try something I've never done before, and see if I can do it."

She stood once again before the group, feet primly together, arms by her sides. The changeling took a deep breath and held it for several seconds before dropping down on all fours, whereupon she transformed in blur of mist into a sleek and powerful black panther! :o

Flicking her tail this way and that, PantherGrim paced the floor, weaving herself between the legs of her startled teammates before she reclined majestically on her side and became Lynn Epstein once again. Lying on the floor all sweaty and beaming in a sports bra and sweatpants, she spread her arms wide and made with the jazz hands.

"Ta-da! Oh my God, that was awesome! How cool did I look?"

"Not gonna lie Grim, that was pretty sweet." replies Eli. "Minus the part where I nearly had to grab a new pair of underwear." he added sheepishly.

"Anyways, my turn!" says Eli taking his place at the front and clapping his hands together. "So uhh, something you probably didn't know about me: I can see insanely far. I further than normal people do by like orders of magnitude. It's sort of how I don't smack into things, though I can still maneuver pretty quickly. So yeah. OK, second thing: I'm not the fastest dude in Freedom. Well, actually I am and I'm not. See Claremont's got this Zephyr girl, and while I've yet to actually meet her, I've raced against her times before. Off the line and for shorter distances, she kicks my butt up and down. So while I'm really, really fast, I'm actually more of an endurance runner; I can run flat out at my top speed for like 20 minutes, and I don't know anyone that can do that." Eli paused for a moment to organize his thoughts before continuing.

"And then there's the whole lightning thing." continues Eli as he arcs some electricity between his hands. "Now I didn't pick the name Dynamo just because it sounded cool. See a dynamo generates electricity by rotating metal coils around a magnetic source; said another way: movement generates electricity." it was clear Eli had done some research as it sounded like he was reciting this knowledge. "Now as far as Vince and I can tell, I'm not getting my speed from magnetism but rather from friction. You know that feeling you get when you try running in a pool? I pretty much feel like that all the time, but I can just kind of move the water out of my way, and I get faster for it, if that makes any sense."

"Now I've worked with Vince to try and get my blasts of lightning under control. My blasts have extraordinarily high voltage but very low amperage. Volts, also known as the electric potential difference, measures essentially the speed at which the current will transfer from point A to point B across a given medium. An amp is a measure of how much electrical charge will pass between two points during a given rate of time. Essentially, volts measure how wide spread the shock is while amps measure, roughly, the lethality." explained Eli, once again sounding like he had swallowed a text book.

"The reason I tend to keep my distance from you guys, is what while I'm running my body generates electricity, but it doesn't store all of it, some is just given off. That's why people can usually keep track of where I am while I'm moving at high speeds, unless I make a point of losing them, I leave a trail of bread crumbs. It also means that if I'm not paying attention, I could accidentally zap fry somebody."

So, the question was, how could I help the team? Forgive the pun, but I'm the shock troop/ scout of the group. Get in, scout the area, do my damage, GTFO. I could probably use my powers to screw with any tech we had to deal with, as last time I checked, not any of us are particularly gifted in that field. In bad scenarios, I could probably handle evac better than the rest of you as well."

• 1 month later...

Grim listened very intently as Eli described how his powers worked, which was all pretty interesting; the part about his electricity rang a few bells, sinve her own physcis teacher mother taught her years ago that high amps were the thing you really had to watch out for. And knowing that Eli literally was looking far ahead and calcualting his path with his super-fast brain made the young shapeshifter appreciate him even more. But the last thing she said puzzled her a bit.

"Wow, that was all good stuff to know, Eli; you actually are somewhat remotely cool."

She grinned and gave him a playful wink, but then her brow furrowed in thought.

"I do have one question, though: if you're afraid of 'zap frying' someone when you touch them, how would you pull off an evac? I mean, wouldn't that involve you carrying someone while you're generating all that electricity?"

Colt was already making a detailed set of notes in his head as the conversation developed. Grim's comment, however, gave him pause enough to speak. "Seems t'me th'lady's got'a point there, Sparky. C'n y'all control that there shockin' personality'a yers? If'n ya cain't, that outta be th'first thing we work on." Colt put his hands on his hips, "I reckon that goes fer the rest'a y'all too. Knowin' what y'all're capable of's on'y half th'battle. Y'ain't won no wars 'till yer th'best't what ya do."

Colt quickly drew Jericho from the holster at his side. In one fluid motion, he brought the gun up to shoulder height, spinning it with his index finger through the trigger guard. When he held the aloft, the grip clacked into his hand with a smooth practiced ease. The brought it forward, pointing it at one of the nearby walls. Arms extended, he balanced the butt of the grip in his left hand, while he stared down the barrel of the gun with his right eye closed. "Y'all ain't gonna find no one better't shootin' than me. Why? Cuz I been workin' at't fer years. It'sa point'a pride fer me's much's it's a functional ability." He brought the gun back toward him, spinning it once more. It fell smoothly, like water, into the holster strapped to his leg.

"So I reckon y'all know what yer good't. What'a ya say we start by makin' ya better't it? We're gonna work't this 'til there ain't nobody that outshines us."

"Nah you guys misunderstood. You know those Tesla Coil things? They just kinda spew electricity everywhere. Well that's like my default state when I'm running really, really fast; like when I get there before I leave fast. I can stop doing that, but it takes a conscious effort, which slows me down a bit, and its actually how I run most of the time to sort of make it a habit. But if I'm in full on sprint for whatever reason, and someone just pops out of nowhere and goes all "ooga booga" then I could totally accidentally light them up like a Christmas tree." explained Eli.

"Ain't nothin' wit' yer powers should ever be accidental, Eli," Colt said evenly. He had a way of making this opinions sound like law when he wanted to. "So I reckon that'll be th'first thing we outta work wit' you on."

Colt turned to the observation glass which Jack stood behind, controlling the room. "Any ideas on methodology fer'at, Jack?"

Pressing down on the intercom, Jack swung his feet from the control bank and leaned forward so that his teammates below could more easily see his face. "I recommend a grueling regimen or tortuous physical conditioning, Bill," he deadpanned, folding his hands on the console in front of him and giving Eli a level look. "...ooor I could work with him. Some of the tricks I use to make different swords might help him get a better handle on the zappage."

Fulcrum had been unusually quiet through the exposition and comments. She nodded her understanding of Billy's tactical suggestion, taking hits for her squishier teammates, and had been contemplating the training possibilities. She'd done it for civilians a couple of times, but now that she had a team she had a great opportunity to really hone the skill. The other part of that silence probably stemmed from Grim's...scare tactics. Ever seen Shrek hide behind Donkey? That was Mona and Eli. Yeah, unnerving. Oh sure, she'd seen worse, but coming from sweet, petite Grim...again, yeah. You go girl.

Silently she hoped Billy (or Jack) wouldn't ask about any other powers or skills they had tucked away. Other than Erik, she had never really talked about why she wore those metallic bracelets and anklets. Oh, Viktor had worked hard to make sure they looked stylish and blended in nicely, and they had become second nature. Still she was reluctant to say anything about them, especially considering she still wasn't completely knowledgeable of her capabilities. Part of her felt guilty for holding out, especially if one ever became non-functional.

"You recommend that to everyone, Jack," Mona deadpanned back turning serious, and stepping up beside Eli, "But you two working off of each other is a good idea in general. I suspect you could probably develop a dual attack based off of your abilities. Remember the giant energy sword? Maybe Eli could feed you energy and help repeat that little stunt. Better to try it here than off-the-cuff out in the field."

"Grim, we'd make great battle buddies. Your abilities are so adaptable, you'd be a great flanker and distraction. Really control the battlefield so you can leave an opening for me to send them to the moon."

The shapeshifter was happy to hear Eli's powers were more under control than she feared for a moment, but it did sound like he could use more training in that area. Not doubt Jack would have him whipped into shape in no time.

Poor Eli. :twisted:

"Grim, we'd make great battle buddies. Your abilities are so adaptable, you'd be a great flanker and distraction. Really control the battlefield so you can leave an opening for me to send them to the moon."

All this talk of combos and dual powers was very intriguing, and all kinds of ideas came springing into the changeling's mind.

"I know, right? Hey, you haven't mentioned any hidden talents, Mona; got an ace-in-the-hole we don't know about?"

Judging from hewr innocent expression, she was genuinly curious.

Ah, hell. Always the innocent-looking ones, she thought to herself.

Mona rubbed the back of her head and hesitated. They deserved to know. She didn't want to derail the training session or steal anyone's thunder. Eli and Lynn both shared their powers and areas of improvement, and she too was glad that things were going fairly well for them. She may as well come clean too. Part of her considered mentioning the minimum possible, but considering Lynn's interest, someone would eventually ask the uncomfortable questions. Best just to charge forward, as was her wont.

Her expression conflicted, she answered cautiously, "Well, I have a couple of ideas but nothing very concrete at the moment. I'd have to ask Viktor to modify these bracelets. They're containment units to help mitigate the side effects of my powers. Sort of like miniature power nullifiers, except he had to upgrade them to absorb energy too because my powers were overloading them. I have to disable them to practice, so I've been working in space and it's slow going."

Now it was her turn for sundry technical details, and she too looked to reciting reference books. "According to the Archetech report, my powers function by spatial entropic manipulation-decay. In layman's terms my body slowly warps and consumes everything around me: light, mass, heat, gravity, even space-time. It's so subtle that unless something is in a very high-energy state, it's mostly unnoticeable. That's why I've had six cell phone batteries in eight months. The upside is that I'm basically self-sufficient. I don't have to breathe, eat or regulate my body temperature, heal really fast and I'm impervious to most environments and small-arms fire. The downside is that I still produce waste, but it's cosmic radiation. In my case a particularly nasty variety keyed to the same quantum frequencies as the Terminus." She glanced up to Jack before looking back at the group.

"Anyway, much of my abilities are actually side effects of that metabolism. For example, when I lift a 100 ton object, some of that strength is from my body, while the rest of it is unconscious manipulation of physical variables, such as the coefficient of gravity, van der Waals force, chemical bonding, mass, distance, even 'virtual' dark matter, etc," she continued, taking a breath to see how they were following, "Which got me to thinking, what if I tried to consciously control one or more variables? I did some studying and came up with two possibilities. One, I may be able to dissolve molecular bonds, maybe even completely convert mass to energy, by touch or even at range. Secondly, I may be able to warp space-time outside of my 'bubble'. Sort of like how Viktor opens wormholes with his teleportation equipment."

As her speech developed, Colt said nothing. He folded his arms, and he watched Mona, making sure she was on the level. "Well, I reckon ya just said'a mighty powerful lot ther, Mona." Colt's expression was stern, but not unkind. "Th'Terminus's a mighty powerful energy source. Mighty dangerous too. I can't say'm glad ya kept this from us. But I sure'm glad yer sayin't now."

Colt unfolded his arms and strolled forward. He placed his hand high up on Mona's shoulder. "Still, ain't no cause t'be dwellin' on what'cha cain't change." Colt reassured her with a smile, then withdrew his hand. "Jack, put 'energy control' down'n th'list'a trainin' items. I reckon Eli'n I c'n teach ya how'ta shoot that there energy. 'N my guess's Jack'n Grim'll be able't try'n school ya on makin' objects'r weapons outta't. How's all'a that sound?"

Fulcrum smiled weakly, feeling like a scolded child, very much the center of attention when she didn't feel like it. Really, Colt was right, and he was gracious about it, but she still felt bad for not telling everyone immediately. It's not like it was a private medical condition. Dr. Archeville's melted lab attested to the very team-oriented and public issue if she had an overload. Still she sighed quietly in relief.

"Thank you, Billy, I appreciate that. Dr. Archeville has been studying my samples in depth and providing treatment. I'm only really a danger if I overload a bracelet, straining myself." She looked around, gauging the others' reactions. "I apologize for not saying anything sooner. The whole situation is kind of embarrassing. I always thought my powers were like any other 'paragon' type, you, cosmic energy or something, like Centurion. All of this is still very new."

Clearing her throat, she added, "Sorry to side tracking the session. On the upside I may be able to open portals or something similar." She gave a thumbs up to Grim.

• 2 weeks later...

Grim's eyes glazed over a bit as Fulcrum explained the more technical side of how her powers worked, but she picked up on the general vibe, which also triggered a memory.

"Oh wow! So that's why Jackie B freaked out during that charity match back in February; he was picking up on the dark side of your mojo."

"Sorry to side tracking the session. On the upside I may be able to open portals or something similar."

The tiny shapeshifter held up her hands and laughed.

"Hey, as long as Dok's magic bracelets have got the whole Terminus thing under control, you're cool by me. We definitely need to come up with some one-two punch tactics; I set 'em up, you knock 'em down!"

Colt was very pleased with how this training session had been going. Getting his teammates talking about one another, about their powers, and how they fight, was more beneficial in his book than any target practice, or sparing match with special rules he could come up with. Way'a see't, if'n we ain't afraid'a talk'n wit' each other, we ain't got nothin't fear 'gainst no criminals're monsters."

Colt simply folded his arms and watched the conversation develop. What he'd hoped for had actually happened. His teammates had taken over the discussion and run away with it. Now they were really working together.

Eli for his part, just cocked his head to the side at Fulcrum's speech, before eventually nodding like he finally understood something. "Yeah I was wondering about that. I seemed to feel the energy I generate was a little more prone to leak out when I was around you. I didn't want to say anything because it was a relatively negligible amount. I'm basically a perpetual motion machine, or as close as we're going to get for the forseeable future anyways. Though that gives me an idea.. hang on a second..." says Eli before he dashes out of the room and he comes back with a giant white board, several rather meaty looking text books and quite a few markers.

Eli then proceeds to hang up the white board on the wall, and begins scribbling a pace too furious for even Fulcrum's eyes to follow. After a few moment's work, Eli steps back from the board, which has been completely filled in with a series of highly complex equations, tapping one of the markers on the chin. As far as you can tell, it's a combination of theoretical physics and electrical engineering. "Nah, doesn't work. Even if we managed to avoid killing one another, we'd probably make a resonance cascade. Though we may be able to bypass that particular hiccup if we could... nah forget it. This is giving me a headache. Oh, bee tee dubbs, I do Science! now."

"Nah, doesn't work. Even if we managed to avoid killing one another, we'd probably make a resonance cascade. Though we may be able to bypass that particular hiccup if we could... nah forget it. This is giving me a headache. Oh, bee tee dubbs, I do Science! now."

Grim shook her head in stunned disbelief. "Dude, you have to stop being smart like that; it's like...watching a dog play golf or something."

Suddenly a mischievous grin spread across her face.

"Y'know what, speaking of bizarre and dangerous things we can do with our powers, I wanna try something else."

The shapeshifter took a deep breath, then scrunched up her face with effort; in a matter of moments, she crumpled into a heavy, old-fashioned high-backed leather chair, like one might find in a men's social club or a library. She maintains the form for several seconds before she pops back into her old self, gasping for breath.

"Whoa, that actually worked! Now I just have to figure out how not to breathe!"

Fulcrum nodded to the fae. "Yup. I can only imagine how that stuff is detected by people like Jack," she said, smiling to the swordsman.

As for Dynamo, the whole whiteboard thing did indeed move farther faster than she could possibly follow. In fact the repetitive movements became almost hypnotic. She had to shake herself out of the daze when he finished. The equations didn't look particularly familiar to her either. "Well, okay, I'll take your word on that, Eli. Uhmm..what is a 'resonance cascade'?"

Like so many things around her, even superspeed didn't prepare her to get her two cents in before something else came along. Maybe it was the whole giant thing. In any event, Grim's Lazy Girl looked impressively real, and Fulcrum clapped her hands, "Hey, that's great. You could pull off some really great Get Smart stuff with that! Is that still you on the inside, or can you make functional things like radios?"

Honestly Mona wasn't sure. Shapeshifters were not her specialty. Giant killer robots, maybe. Giant insects...giant anything!

Grim shook her head in stunned disbelief. "Dude, you have to stop being smart like that; it's like...watching a dog play golf or something."

Wiping the stunned look off his face, Colt managed a response: "Reckon I wonder if'n 'e does any other tricks? Roll over, boy!" Colt mocked the speedster. He made sure it was clear to be good natured and fun, though.

"I reckon this's the best we done'n this here room'n ages. Y'all keep talkin'n experimentin'. I'll jus' make sure'a got 'nuff special ammo't fill'n whatever holes we come up with."

"Hey I resemble that remark!" said an "indignant" Eli to... well basically everyone in the room. Deciding to answer Fulcrum's question first, Eli continued "A resonance cascade is a hypothetical scenario in which an infinite energy source, me, interacts directly with an infinite source of entropy, you. No one knows for sure what would happen, but there are a few theories. First, nothing would happen, they'd just cancel each other out. Second, when they canceled each other out, they'd take everything with it. That would create an Absence, not a Void, an Absence. The difference being that in an Absence, time also dies. And then we come to door number 3. You have an infinite energy source, an infinitely efficient conversion process and infinite mass. You effectively become god. This is because in order for such a state of affairs to exist, you have to divide by zero. It is impossible to divide by zero. In order to do so, you would have the ability to edit the very structural forces of the cosmos and all reality. A resonance Cascade is doing all 3 options at the same time. You have an infinite ability to take no action on Nothing because if something were to happen to Nothing then that Nothing would no longer be Nothing, so it would have to be Something, but the Something had to created from the Nothing because the Nothing has the Infinite energy because the one Something that a Nothing has is the ability to not be Anything. Simple right?"