Darkness Rising OOC

angrydurf

Ok does a full round action go off at the end of her round or the begining of her next round that has never been clear to me.

Regardless Will Save (1d20:14+8=22) whenever it does go off.

Zombies begin to shamble towards Dead Head. Next round they can try a group hug :D

The Creature will initiate a Grapple with Avenger Creature attack (1d20:4+7=11) But can't get a good grip on the slippery bastard ;)

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THey are very much mooks. For ease of take down they are an DC 13 to hit and get 23 on thier tougness saves. They are packed as tight as they can get around you so 9 are in melee range without you moving and a 5 foot step will get you in range of 3 more so you can take down up to 12 this round if you can keep hitting ;)

D'oh!

Okay, on the one hand, you can Take 10 when attacking mooks, and if I did that and Power Attack for 5, that'll have Dead Head hitting Defense 16, and force a DC 29 Toughness save on all the lil' zombies. Which should take out all of 'em.

On the other hand, to DH's mind, these zombies (assuming they're just animated shells) are innocents in all this, and it's the necromancers he really wants to go after. Particularly that cultist who picked up the "amulet wreathed in twisting shadow".

But Dead Head can't get to the necromancers without clearing a path by knocking down some zombies... which is what he'll do. Knock enough down so he can stalk towards the amulet-holding cultist.

Atlas Melee Attack vs Big Zombie, All Out Attack 5, Power Attack 2, DC 32 Toughness (1d20+8)=12 Grrr. Okay, someone needs to give Atlas directions to the broad side of a barn when this is over with.

Going to use a HP to reroll.

Atlas Melee Attack vs Big Zombie, All Out Attack 5, Power Attack 2, DC 32 Toughness - HP reroll(1d20+8)=26

I'm going to assume that hits, and I'm going to use Improved Grab to attempt to grapple the critter.

Grapple Check - AoA & PA still in effect (1d20+41=51)

1d20+19=22 Stunned and Staggered from the hit so it'll autofail the grapple check (stunned)

Avengers mindcontrol is unbeatable for the Cultist.

Two each, Phantom, Atlas(-4), Dead Head, Avenger(-4 one only). DC 23 Toughness (Affects insub 1, DC 19 Phantom) (1d20+12=17, 1d20+12=31, 1d20+12=28, 1d20+12=22, 1d20+12=22, 1d20+12=22, 1d20+12=15)

So Phantom 1 hit DC 19

Atlas 2 hits DC 23

Dead Head 2 hits DC 23

Avenger no hits

Phantom is up. IC post on the way.

Toughness save DC 31 (1d20+18=38)

Yea IC is spitting out all its 20s RIGHT NOW.

OK 2 Zombies are in range and attack Dead Head Zombies attack; DC 28 toughness save (1d20+3=14, 1d20+3=16) Remaining Zombies lurch forward to suround Dead Head once more.

Round Three

22 - The Creature - Injured, Staggered, and Stunned

21 - Dead Head 3 HP - Unharmed

19 - Avenger 2 HP - Unharmed

14 - Atlas 4 HP - Unharmed

6 - Cultists - 9 Remain

1 - Phantom 1 Hp - Unharmed

Last - Zombies - 15 Remain

Creature is once again stunned Dead Head is up.

Power Attacking the amulet on the ground, with his shovel. +6 to hit, DC 29 damage. (If he's got 10 feet of space, he'll charge at it -- running, hopping up, and coming down with as much force as he can muster -- for an additional +2 to hit.) Do I need to roll, or can I Take 10?

Will it stop the rampaging giganto-zombie?

Will it blow up in Dead Head's (and Avenger's) faces?

Will it do anything at all?!