The Break-In (OOC)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyroa, Scarab told Avenger and DarkStar everything she knows (and Belphegor heard it). If you want more info, you'll have to see what Avenger can dig up with Gather Information. Or I'll have to hit the library and take 20 on some Knowledge checks.

Just to make sure everyone's clear regarding the whole issue of The Scarab's public legacy: A quick stroll through Heroes Knoll / Liberty Park will reveal his life-sized memorial statue. And a re-run of the Freedom Friends cartoon can also quickly answer the "Who was The Scarab?" question. He died before most of the active characters were born, but he's probably still a household name with anyone over the age of 40. Information on him isn't difficult to find.

Curse my rotten luck; I was hoping we'd have arranged a rendezvous by now in the other thread that Scarab and Avenger share, the one that takes place earlier chronologically. Hmm. Thoughts?

The only spot that comes to mind is The Scarab's Lair - Slamdance has already been there, and Avenger will probably show up at some point before the story ends. But it's a little early in the game to bring DarkStar home.

The Scarab is using ESP to search all of Freedom City for either of the two men she saw in her vision at the Beaumont Building. She'll take 20 for the Search check (35). With Rapid 3, It will take her just under 29 minutes to search the whole city.