The Break-In (OOC)

Thanks. here's the power:

Healing 12 (Extra: Total; Persistent , Regrowth)

(Obviously, I'll be healing myself too ;) just after the other two heroes)

:shock: I didn't take a close enough look at your character sheet. You're a useful man to have around. :)

At rank 12, you're giving me a +12 to my DC10 Recovery check. Awesome. If only it was Energizing, too, then I wouldn't even be Fatigued...

The Scarab is trying to cover for the fact that Avenger is Totally Not A Vampire. :D Seriously, though, DarkStar would probably notice something's amiss when his Healing has no effect. Which it wouldn't, because it lacks the Affects Objects extra, and Avenger isn't alive.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try. ;)

Energizing? Never heard of it unfortuantely for me. Gah...more stuff I don't know about. Really need more time so I can read this stuff thuroughly. ;)

Well, if he did it, probably. But Avenger said no...he won't push it. 'Sides, he is rather trusting towards other heroes. :)

Ok, back. sorry for the absence all.

I heal the guy (afterhe is tied up). Same power.

Ah! Well, that wouldn't make sense for him to have. His healing is really just radiation and cell growth and the like. Taking on the fatigue doesn't seem to fit so not likely to happen. Maybe Resurrection someday. ;)

And I'm good to go on.

(Again sorry for the absence. I'm a teacher and we're just finishing up the state mandated standarized testing plus grades close today. combined with some RL stuff, I was just swamped. I'm back though.)

Ok, back. sorry for the absence all.

I heal the guy (afterhe is tied up). Same power.

Ah! Well, that wouldn't make sense for him to have. His healing is really just radiation and cell growth and the like. Taking on the fatigue doesn't seem to fit so not likely to happen. Maybe Resurrection someday. ;)

And I'm good to go on.

(Again sorry for the absence. I'm a teacher and we're just finishing up the state mandated standarized testing plus grades close today. combined with some RL stuff, I was just swamped. I'm back though.)

I don't speak for everyone. But as far as I'm concerned, you don't have to apologize for having a life. :D Advance notice of drops in posting rate is always good, though.

Oh, and Cyroa, if you can make a Sense Motive check that beats her Bluff total of 18, then DarkStar picks up on the fact that The Scarab's declaration of independence was a bald-faced lie, and she hasn't given up on the misguided cultist yet.

• 3 weeks later...