The Break-In (OOC)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: Does the Scarab's outfit/costume/armor look like the original Scarab who was a member of the Freedom League?

No. It looks significantly different. The original Scarab wore your basic red and yellow spandex, like Superman with a full face mask. The new Scarab's costume looks more like armor. The character sheet linked in my sig has a picture at the top.

No. It looks significantly different. The original Scarab wore your basic red and yellow spandex, like Superman with a full face mask. The new Scarab's costume looks more like armor. The character sheet linked in my sig has a picture at the top.

Are the two costumes patterned similarly? I.e., does your Scarab's armor look like an armored/beefed up/padded version of the original Scarab's?

Which is a good way of saying, "Will a Notice check mean Scarab can be recognized as Scarab?" ;)

Heh. Yes, that was the actual intent of my question as DS would know and recognize the original's look but not the new. But from the 'significantly different' part of your response, I'm guessing 'no' would be the answer to that. But will wait and check before I respond.

Speaking of Shaen, I do have a bit of a concern. Scarab & Avenger are both doing the "Triple Murder in Riverside" adventure, which takes place about three and a half months before "Break-In." So far we've been running things here as if Scarab (and likely Avenger) & Jos Terhune have never met (and probably as if they've never met while Jos was demon-ed out, either). But it's entirely possible that they could have met during the triple murder investigation. If it happens that they do meet in that adventure, how will it impact what's going on here?