With the arrival of the Goblins (which I'll say Blackstaff recognizes on sight) can I please have Initiative rolls. Feel free to do reaction posts prior to combat beginning though. Will get Initiative for Shooting Star and the NPCs soon.

Okay, Initiatives!

Shooting Star gets a 1d20+2 = 4, truly the fastest draw in the west. 

For Steel Shade's team:

Steel Shade: 12

The Prestige: 21

Anarchilles: 13

Mothlight: 14

And for the Goblins:

<Mysteries>: 8

Redcaps: 24

Goblins (Minions): 16

For reference, there are currently 18 Goblins, with six adjacent to the heroes and twelve around the villains. The heroes have seen two Redcaps, with one currently visible. The initiative order as it stands is:

Redcaps 24

The Prestige 21

Bloody Mess 18 1HP

Goblins 16

Blackstaff 14 4HP

Mothlight 14

Anarchilles 13

Steel Shade 12 Bruised & Injured 1

??? 8

Shooting Star 4 3HP

Will do some IC posts tomorrow before moving onto Combat (After SF gets a chance to post of course)

Right, Redcaps and then The Prestige!

The Redcap on the roof is gonna throw a stone blade at Blackstaff, while the other three are going to teleport through, attacking Anarchilles, Steel Shade and Bloody Mess with their pikes.

To hit Blackstaff: 23, DC21 Toughness please.

To hit Anarchilles: 8, that's a miss

To hit Steel Shade: 22, that's a hit, DC24 Toughness, 21 thanks to his bruise so he takes another injured and Bruised.

To hit Bloody Mess: 17, which is a miss too. All four will then teleport away.

@Supercape Bloody Mess would be able to sense that the red on their hats is old human blood.

Right, Redcaps and then The Prestige!

The Redcap on the roof is gonna throw a stone blade at Blackstaff, while the other three are going to teleport through, attacking Anarchilles, Steel Shade and Bloody Mess with their pikes.

To hit Blackstaff: 23, DC21 Toughness please.

To hit Anarchilles: 8, that's a miss

To hit Steel Shade: 22, that's a hit, DC24 Toughness, 21 thanks to his bruise so he takes another Injured and Bruised.

To hit Bloody Mess: 17, which is a miss too.

They then use Turnabout to teleport away.

@Supercape, Bloody Mess would be able to tell that the red on their caps is blood. Human blood of various ages. I don't think you can sense them when they teleport into cover but I'm open to being corrected.

The Prestige is gonna take a 10 to hit a Goblin, for 20 total. Which hits, provoking a DC25 Toughness which it actually can't pass, so 1 goblin down.

I'll get the IC up today, then it's Bloody Mess' turn!

so Bloody Mess will

Free action: Activate Nauseate Arrat (Blood blisters)

Move Action: Feint against the creature who tried to attack him (using his benefit) Getting 13 which I doubt will work, but you never know

And then a straight old uppercut punch: Getting 19 which may hit I suppose - if it does, Fort 21 Nauseate effect and Dam 25 Tough effect

The Redcap sees through the feint, I'm afraid and your attack just misses, so the Redcap manages to finish his Turnabout unscathed.

Goblin time.

Each group (Two per hero + The Prestige, and three on the other villains) is gonna make a Combined Attack.

Heroes

To hit Blackstaff: 16, 21, one hits so only DC19 Toughness

To hit Bloody Mess: 17, 10 both miss

To hit Shooting Star: 6, 10 with some truly garbage rolls, they miss the easiest to hit hero :/

Villains

To hit Anarchilles: 14, 16, 18 with an evenly spaced distribution they hit him twice upping the DC to 21 and failing to beat his Impervious.

To hit Mothlight: 25, 25, 12, wow, some hella rolls there. DC21 Toughness from Mothlight who... Makes it

To hit Steel Shade: 9, 26, 19 he is lucky Minions can't score Critical hits. DC21 save is stopped by his Impervious. His shield generator has one charge left. 

To hit The Prestige: 25, 15, one hit,  DC19 Toughness which she biffs. That's Dazed, Bruised and Injured.

With that it's @Spacefurry's turn, after a DC19 Toughness save. 

Okay, beginning the pain train: Mothlight is going to use a Selective targeted area Snare to hit the Goblins in the alleyway, taking a ten to hit em all.

So 16 DC15 Reflex saves...

Gaw damn so many numbers...

15, 10, 16, 19, 23, 23, 7, 6, 8, 16, 23, 19, 23, 10, 9, 24

10 make the save, the other six are bound and helpless, and given they'll be unable to use their knives to try escape I'm going to count them as taken out.

Moving on from that, Anarchilles is gonna punch a goblin. He's All-Out-Attacking and taking a ten so that he hits, and there is absolutely no way the Goblin makes the save.

After him is Steel Shade, who is taking a beating and down to his last use of Impervious from his Shield Generator, so he's gonna pick up The Prestige and use his Jump Pack to get out into the Train Yard. He will be in the air for a full round so if I'm reading the rules right he'll land on his next turn.

Second to last initiative, the Goblin Mages are going to pop out of hiding and try cast Confusion on Bloody Mess and Anarchilles.

24 to hit Bloody Mess. Don't worry about it, the issue is summarily resolved later in the post. For academic purposes should you wish you can make a DC17 Will Save to see if you would have been confused.

13 to hit Anarchilles, which due to his All-Out-Attack will hit! And he fails his save so he is confused!

Shooting Star is gonna attack the goblin that cast confuse on Bloody Mess, All-Out-Attack +5 so 1d20+10 = 26 that's a hit and so a DC30 Toughness save for the little guy which he fails, being Staggered, Dazed and Bruised...

And as a small creature with a +7 Toughness his -2 Knockback modifier vs. Shooting Star's +15 Damage means he flies 10,000 feet.

I'm going to say he hits a wall rather than change his post code, which being a warehouse I'll say is steel so a DC25 Toughness save against the impact. Which he biffs with a natural 1. He is now unconscious, and cannot maintain the Confuse power on Bloody Mess. Poor little guy. 

Regardless, moving onward and upward to the start of Initiative, more Goblins arrive, seventeen new goblins pouring out to join the nine remaining. Active minion goblin count: 26.

With that the Redcaps will act again, switching up their targets, one on each hero and one on Mothlight. Once again they'll be using Turnabout Teleport to bounce in and out of the fray.

To hit Blackstaff: 21, man these goblins will not give Christopher a break. DC24 Toughness, or if you use a HP you can double your Dodge bonus which would make that miss. 

To hit Bloody Mess: 16, amusingly the character named Bloody Mess isn't. 

To hit Mothlight: 7, a miserable miss.

To hit Shooting Star: 21 that'll hit, and with it's Penetrating beat her Impervious. Toughness save vs DC24, 1d20+15 = 16. Wow, that's just straight up impressive. Unfortunately for the Redcap I'm going to HP reroll that. 1d20+15 = 25 with that she's fine. 

They then teleport away. 

Finally, The Prestige clears her Dazed condition. @Supercape, Bloody Mess is up. I'll probably not manage the whole IC tonight, being that it's gonna be so long. 

So very long. 

Initiative:

Redcaps 24 (4 active)

The Prestige 21 Bruised & Injured 1

Bloody Mess 18 1HP

Goblins 16 (Minions, 26 active, 9 downed)

Blackstaff 14 3HP

Mothlight 14

Anarchilles 13

Steel Shade 12 Bruised & Injured 2

Goblin Mages 8 (1 active, 1 down)

Shooting Star 4 2HP

• 2 weeks later...