Battles Under The Big Top (OOC)

Poncho

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, you can heal your bruises and stuff in the intervening time. And I'm offering you both the chance to come up with a specific idea of how to approach this to get some benefits on your approach, so if you wanna either discuss it IC or suggest a plan OOC, feel free

• 2 weeks later...

I figure the plan is let SS attempt to take out the truck. See if the ringleader appears, if not, probably the strong girl being controlled will primary target for Predator to attack first.

Anything to add K?

initiative: 28

damn it, wasted a nat 29 😛

She’ll still hold until Star makes her move.

Well, my plan is that Shooting Star is gonna fly up to space and then do an orbital drop on the truck (this is why I was asking about the Slam rules, and why she asked about the earpieces range. Given the rather confusing rules there I think I'd instead do a normal attack and just fluff it as a slam if that's okay with you?

1d20+2 = 15 for Initiative

That sounds like a plan to me! Alrighty!

Fire Breather: 1d20+9: 23 [1d20=14]

Ringleader: 1d20+4: 24 [1d20=20]

Magician Initiative: 1d20+5: 25 [1d20=20]

Wow. Those...sure are some rolls.

28 - Predator - 2HP - Unharmed

25 - Magician - Unharmed

24- Ringleader - Unharmed

23 - Firebreather - Unharmed

15 - Shooting Star - 2HP - Unharmed

So I'll give you guys the surprise round here; so Shooting Star can do her big drop in on the truck, I'll do a GM post describing the scene, then Predator can do her surprise action and we'll go from there.

Okay, so I'm going to Extra Effort to gain the Power Attack Feat and then spend a Hero Point to clear the fatigue.

She's finds All-Out-Attack full +5 Attack/-5 Defense and Power Attack for a full +5 Damage/-5 Attack

She will then take the Charge (+2 to hit, -2 Defense) action into the truck from orbit.

She will then hit the truck.

1d20+7 = 18, and a DC35 Toughness save for the Truck. 

The Truck takes 10, which the toughness of a truck means it's destroyed, failing it's save by 15.

The force of the blow will knockback the Firebreather, who was near the truck, sending them flying what would be about 19 miles but instead will just be into a wall.

Toughness Save 1d20+8: 13 [1d20=5]

Which they then biff, failing by 18, instantly knocking them out.

28 - Predator - 2HP - Unharmed

25 - Magician - Unharmed

24- Ringleader - Unharmed

23 - Firebreather - Unconscious

15 - Shooting Star - 2HP - Unharmed

Crash down on the truck and I'll post a GM post!