Quirkombat (OOC)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so Puma is going to rush forward towards Neko, as that appears to be her foe here and as fast as Puma is she should be able to get there easy and perform an Acrobatic Feint for a 21. I'll then Surge to attack again, spend a Hero Point for the Fatigue and attack with her claws, scoring a 23.

Alright.

Personal Space Control array set to Impervious Toughness and Immovable.

Space Movement Array set to Flight.

And gonna use Paralyze from Space Control Array against the blue one that's facing him (I'm guessing Djinn?): 20. DC18 Reflex Save vs. being paralyzed if that hits, as Spaceman basically makes it impossible for her to go anywhere, keeping all distance around them infinite. The effect is Subtle, so might catch them flat-footed?

Edited by RocketLord
  • 2 weeks later...

Throwing a Fallout Bomb (from radioactive array)

Not sure of the positioning here so whatever you feel works target wise. Trying to get Djinn and Geometer for starters. If he can get more, great. 

He can control the cloud area (And it will be a cloud, for better or worse!) from 1'-50' so I guess he will at least be able to get a couple in. 

Its a Nauseate (DC 15) effect with the contagious extra (once they glow green, then can nauseate anyone else who touches them!)

Which may not be wise (although Baz is immune to all radiation effect), but then Radiation is dangerous, kids!

Okay, trying to do something here: 

Lady Liberty: vs 15: 12

The Djinn: vs 15: 18

Geometer: vs 15 16

Well that's funny, it only tagged the most powerful character! Good move, Gamma Buzz! 

Okay, the Djinn is up. 

They are slowed, meaning they can only take a standard or a move action, and are –1 penalty on
attack rolls, Defense, and Reflex saves. 

Subtle is a little different than Insidious, so they do notice the effect - they go ahead and target Spaceman. 

https://orokos.com/roll/999331 = 14

That is a miss. 

Okay, Geometer is up - they hit Buzz with an Mental Blast! Let's see a DC 18 Will save vs. damage, Cape. (I'll wait to post till we get the roll, to know how well it actually works) 

• 2 weeks later...

He hit Baz!

No one gets to hit Baz!

I'm gonna swing at Geometer.

Attack Roll: 1d20+7: 27

I crit! that's DC 29 Toughness! If it hits.

He'll also start Interposing now in case someone targets Baz again.

Also can I make a Notice roll to maybe try and see what the 'weird' thing is? If that's something that needs to be rolled.

If he shifts to his Quickness he can get to Quickness 7, and he has Skill Mastery on Notice, so maybe he can take 20 on it? If not I'll roll it rather than rely on the flat take 10 I think.