Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So my new Bedlam PC the Eel just got approved (many thanks, Fox and AA!), and I had an idea for intro thread, if someone would be interested in running it. The idea is Eel washes up on the shore or at the docks of Bedlam, with no memory of how she got there or anything really other than her 'name'. Disoriented, she may wander around on her own or be discovered by a favorite PC or NPC. I'm pretty open as to how this goes, or even how many folks are involved, though I guess limiting it to two other characters seems reasonable.

 

Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in!

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Avenger Assembled said:

Let me know if you'd like to see one of my two Bedlam characters in on it. 

 

Would that be Lady Horus and Wadjet, or do you have another separate Bedlam PC?

Share this post


Link to post

Tattered Man is also a semi-amnesiac homeless PC, so if he met her he'd probably try to help

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Tattered Man and JETTE seem like a good pair; have they ever worked together, or even just shared a thread?

Share this post


Link to post

No, but John's been rolling with the punches on all this superhero stuff lately. Frankly, Jette would come across as relatively normal. 

Share this post


Link to post

What say you, EP? Would you be down with an Eel/JETTE/Tattered Man thread? And if so, who would we make it work?

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, I'm up for it. But I don't know what second sentence means.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, EternalPhoenix said:

Yeah, I'm up for it. But I don't know what second sentence means.

 

I meant logistically, I guess. As in who runs it, whats a good place for her to wash up, who does she encounter first, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Would TM be more likely to find a stranger washed up somewhere?

Edited by Heritage

Share this post


Link to post

John remembers what it was like to wake up confused and not dead. I imagine he'd help her out. Plus, he could easily be down by the dock working under the table. Probably after a shift

 

Share this post


Link to post

Is there a dock he'd be more likely to be near? And would he know of JETTE by reputation? Maybe he brings Eel to her to help her figure out who she is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I did a thing! Let me know if I need to change anything. EP, if you can think of a good way to be on the scene, feel free to do so.

 

Adrift

Edited by Heritage

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...