The Midnight Society

Thevshi

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

Adam's thoughts fall back to his volatile college years - the suspensions, the back door deals, the meetings, the cover ups. Just the usual, really. He leans in closer to Megan, "So now the dreaded question - what're you looking to get involved with after college?" He nods toward the room without taking his eyes out of Megans, "Looking forward to spenind time with this lot, or have you got something a little more interesting in mind?"

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

Adam's thoughts fall back to his volatile college years - the suspensions, the back door deals, the meetings, the cover ups. Just the usual, really. He leans in closer to Megan, "So now the dreaded question - what're you looking to get involved with after college?" He nods toward the room without taking his eyes out of Megans, "Looking forward to spenind time with this lot, or have you got something a little more interesting in mind?"

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

“Well, I have to get into college before I worry too much about what I am going to do after, I am only in my Senior year at North Bay.†Megan replied with a smile. Then she got a bit more serious as she continued. “But, I have put some thought into what I want to study and might want to do. Regardless of what that might be, I likely will be spending time around here, I have been sort of born to it. But as for a career, I’m not sure, I am interested in the law, but not sure if I want to put so much of my life into it as my dad has. I also an pretty interested in economics, so maybe something in that.â€Â

“Well, I have to get into college before I worry too much about what I am going to do after, I am only in my Senior year at North Bay.†Megan replied with a smile. Then she got a bit more serious as she continued. “But, I have put some thought into what I want to study and might want to do. Regardless of what that might be, I likely will be spending time around here, I have been sort of born to it. But as for a career, I’m not sure, I am interested in the law, but not sure if I want to put so much of my life into it as my dad has. I also an pretty interested in economics, so maybe something in that.â€Â

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

"Economists do make the world go 'round. Even in this world where miraculous things happen all the time, money is the root of everything." His face shows a sigh, "Sometimes I wonder what it would all be like if we didn't have money," he turns, his attention now toward the crowd, "if all of these people were just like all the others. What would they be like then?" He's lost for a moment inside himself before loosening up again, "Still, I'm not far gone I can't see that we're probably living in the best of all possible worlds - that's just a hard idea to swallow sometimes." He then looks squarely at Megan and smiles, "But then, other times, it's remarkably easy to believe."

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

"Economists do make the world go 'round. Even in this world where miraculous things happen all the time, money is the root of everything." His face shows a sigh, "Sometimes I wonder what it would all be like if we didn't have money," he turns, his attention now toward the crowd, "if all of these people were just like all the others. What would they be like then?" He's lost for a moment inside himself before loosening up again, "Still, I'm not far gone I can't see that we're probably living in the best of all possible worlds - that's just a hard idea to swallow sometimes." He then looks squarely at Megan and smiles, "But then, other times, it's remarkably easy to believe."

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

“I think there is always some room for improvement, after all, if we did not have anything to strive for, the world would become complacent and stagnate.†Megan replied. “Unfortunately it is always easier for those with more to achieve more than those that have little.â€Â

“I think there is always some room for improvement, after all, if we did not have anything to strive for, the world would become complacent and stagnate.†Megan replied. “Unfortunately it is always easier for those with more to achieve more than those that have little.â€Â

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

Adam smiles, "I'm enjoying talking to you Megan, you seem to have your head on straight, which can be a hard thing to do nowadays, especially in this crowd." He stands, "I was ready to go home, but if you would like to dance, I'd be more than happy to oblige." He holds out his hand to you, assured, not in his assurance that Megan couldn't resist him, but rather that this was the direction their conversation would take.

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

Adam smiles, "I'm enjoying talking to you Megan, you seem to have your head on straight, which can be a hard thing to do nowadays, especially in this crowd." He stands, "I was ready to go home, but if you would like to dance, I'd be more than happy to oblige." He holds out his hand to you, assured, not in his assurance that Megan couldn't resist him, but rather that this was the direction their conversation would take.

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

“Thank you.†Megan replied with a smile, “I have been enjoying talking with you, you don’t seem at all like what the media makes most Hollywood types seem.â€Â

When he offered to dance, her smile broadened. “Why thank you again, I love to dance.†She replied as she took his hand, setting down her empty drink with the other before standing up from her seat.

“Thank you.†Megan replied with a smile, “I have been enjoying talking with you, you don’t seem at all like what the media makes most Hollywood types seem.â€Â

When he offered to dance, her smile broadened. “Why thank you again, I love to dance.†She replied as she took his hand, setting down her empty drink with the other before standing up from her seat.

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

Adam leads Megan to the dance floor, holding her very gently - guiding, not dragging. Once there, his slight touch continues, putting his hand high on her back and holding her other hand a little out from their body. His touch was soft, sure, but it was deft and well trained. He began rocking gently to the smooth music that was currently playing, his feet moving in a rather fluid motion. For a good time he said nothing; he merely smiled, as if he were sharing a secret with Megan. At a seemingly random time, now in amongst the other dancers, Adam spoke gently to Megan, "I'm glad you don't think I'm like the rest of them. I've spent a great part of my life trying to make that so."

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

Adam leads Megan to the dance floor, holding her very gently - guiding, not dragging. Once there, his slight touch continues, putting his hand high on her back and holding her other hand a little out from their body. His touch was soft, sure, but it was deft and well trained. He began rocking gently to the smooth music that was currently playing, his feet moving in a rather fluid motion. For a good time he said nothing; he merely smiled, as if he were sharing a secret with Megan. At a seemingly random time, now in amongst the other dancers, Adam spoke gently to Megan, "I'm glad you don't think I'm like the rest of them. I've spent a great part of my life trying to make that so."

Adam Kirk

adam.jpg

Megan gracefully glided across the dance floor with Adam to the music, finding the rhythm almost instantly. She smiled broadly when Adam finally spoke up. “Well, you have succeeded quite well, and your welcome.†She replied.

“So, do you have any theories why so many of the other Hollywood celebrities seem to loose touch with things?â€Â

Megan gracefully glided across the dance floor with Adam to the music, finding the rhythm almost instantly. She smiled broadly when Adam finally spoke up. “Well, you have succeeded quite well, and your welcome.†She replied.

“So, do you have any theories why so many of the other Hollywood celebrities seem to loose touch with things?â€Â