Wrongdoers, Inc.

Veiled Malice

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sniper is easiest, just throw on as many Accuracy mods as you can, like Extended for long range hitting power, and maybe Homing for that "I always hit" flavor, and you're there.

Make it a perception ranged power with extended vision . . . then you'll never miss. ;)

The sniper is easiest, just throw on as many Accuracy mods as you can, like Extended for long range hitting power, and maybe Homing for that "I always hit" flavor, and you're there.

Make it a perception ranged power with extended vision . . . then you'll never miss. ;)

Naaa... It is will not fit in my sniper concept and also it will not allowed me to make a critical hit. Have thinking about that my sniper should have super-senses power that focus on sight example like darkvision, x-ray vision... It will make him a quit deadly hitman when you can't easily escape from his sight.

Naaa... It is will not fit in my sniper concept and also it will not allowed me to make a critical hit. Have thinking about that my sniper should have super-senses power that focus on sight example like darkvision, x-ray vision... It will make him a quit deadly hitman when you can't easily escape from his sight.

With a perception ranged blast and x-ray vision, you could shoot people through walls. Nowhere to hide. :D

Seriously though, having a perception based blast as an alt power of your main sniper weapon is a great way to spend 1 PP. Sure, no crits, no power attack, no trade-offs, etc. but it's always nice to know you've got at least one attack that won't ever miss.

With a perception ranged blast and x-ray vision, you could shoot people through walls. Nowhere to hide. :D

Seriously though, having a perception based blast as an alt power of your main sniper weapon is a great way to spend 1 PP. Sure, no crits, no power attack, no trade-offs, etc. but it's always nice to know you've got at least one attack that won't ever miss.

Could make for some interesting back story as well! As in why did he become a sniper and where did he get this particular ability from?

Could make for some interesting back story as well! As in why did he become a sniper and where did he get this particular ability from?

You could just play it off as what I said before - "I never miss", something like what Bullseye boasts. There's nothing to prevent a Deflect power from stopping it, though, so techincally, he can miss - it just takes input on the part of the person being shot at.

EDIT: Oh, and I just found out this is the two thousandth post! Yay!