Wrongdoers, Inc.

Veiled Malice

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Heridfel and I are going on a Museum heist, but I'm not sure if we can fit you in, especially as we're having trouble rustling up enough heroes with which to foil us.

Try to think about what your villain might want, going beyond simple crimes. Who might you hate/want to gain revenge (however misplaced) against? Kidnapping is another good one, and you can bring in some willing heroes to get the hapless victim back when you issue your vile demands. :) Also, consider stealing something important to somebody important. Go after a shipment of components for Daedalus's armor, hijack a module for Dr. Atom's mainframe, or simply steal the plans for The Lighthouse and sell them to the highest bidder. Any of these ideas would cause heroes to get off their duffs and try to stop you.

Well, Heridfel and I are going on a Museum heist, but I'm not sure if we can fit you in, especially as we're having trouble rustling up enough heroes with which to foil us.

Try to think about what your villain might want, going beyond simple crimes. Who might you hate/want to gain revenge (however misplaced) against? Kidnapping is another good one, and you can bring in some willing heroes to get the hapless victim back when you issue your vile demands. :) Also, consider stealing something important to somebody important. Go after a shipment of components for Daedalus's armor, hijack a module for Dr. Atom's mainframe, or simply steal the plans for The Lighthouse and sell them to the highest bidder. Any of these ideas would cause heroes to get off their duffs and try to stop you.