Wrongdoers, Inc.

Veiled Malice

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back to motivations for villainous characters, my guy will be selfish for one reason: he doesn't want to be a "freak" anymore. In order to obtain a cure, he'll do some things that would be considered against the law, but as he's seeking a cure from anyone he thinks might have one, he'll be on bad guys' cases just as much as good guys. You don't neccessarily have to go around killing everybody in order to be on the wrong side of the law.

Going back to motivations for villainous characters, my guy will be selfish for one reason: he doesn't want to be a "freak" anymore. In order to obtain a cure, he'll do some things that would be considered against the law, but as he's seeking a cure from anyone he thinks might have one, he'll be on bad guys' cases just as much as good guys. You don't neccessarily have to go around killing everybody in order to be on the wrong side of the law.