Jump to content
HGM

Float Like a Butterfly, Sting like a Beetle

Recommended Posts

OOC for this thread.

Feel Free to work up whatever opening you want to/reasons for being at the Cultural Arts festival.

Note:  The AEGIS video footage is indeed tampered with.  SHADOW's attempting to make Blue Stinger look dangerous so that if gets captured they can kidnap him with ease.  Not that Seahawk or Blue Stinger are aware of the AEGIS footage, unless you wish to write them having their own copies of similar footage.  Which I'm game for.

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah, Danny shouldn't have any footage, or anything in the way of evidence, for that matter, since his main objective at the time was escape. At this point, all he really has to go on is that there is an organization somewhere that wants to make cyborgs. 

Share this post


Link to post

tagged, let me think of what I'll do with this and I'll edit that in here.

Okay, Seahawk would have nothing on this. Although I'm also trying to figure out how Seahawk would even be involved with this event at the University.

Edited by Endeavor

Share this post


Link to post

Actually I got an idea... although it sounds publicity stunt more than a cultural thing, but I wager Archetech might be trying to get students at any of the colleges and universities in FC to get hired by Archetech.

Pretty much, Naomi skydives to the college. I just gotta know if they got a athletic field or not.

Just got my answer... back to the drawing board.

Edited by Endeavor

Share this post


Link to post

So Jedi give me a Notice Check.

Endeavor, give me a Sense Motive and a Notice Check.

Share this post


Link to post

Notice Check (+10): 1d20+10 17 20
Sense Motive (+5): 1d20+5 10

Eh, not the greatest, but not enough of a situation to purge a HP. Also I got Skill Mastery on Notice. No need to roll. Just remembered that.

Edited by Endeavor

Share this post


Link to post

Didn't have this thread followed for some reason. Following now. Anyway, here's the Notice Check. 1d20+10 = 21 . Not the best, but an alright roll.

Edited by JediDalek

Share this post


Link to post

Alright the you both Notice the pickpocket come up behind Naomi and steal something.

Unfortunately, Naomi is not able to figure out that the first guy was acting as a distraction for him to do his thing.

Share this post


Link to post

Bit confused. I spotted the attempted pick-pocketing on me, but don't? I don't get it.

Share this post


Link to post

You spotted the successful pickpocket.  But, you didn't realize that the other guy (the one Naomi bumped into) was acting as the distraction for it.

Share this post


Link to post

Ah. Well thing is I'm dealing with the pickpocket with Stinger. So... yeah.

Edited by Endeavor

Share this post


Link to post

Alright so the guy's large buddy rams into Blue Stinger.  And the Thief takes off.  It should be noted he's running at a pretty fast pace, slower than Naomi can fly by a longshot.  But fast enough to say keep up with cars.

Charging (-2 Def/+2 Atk) Attack (DC25) vs Blue Stinger: 1d20+8 23  Off Give me a TOU Save.

That was indeed the surprise round.  Take an HP as I didn't give you the chance to Notice the guy barreling into the scene.

And what follows a surprise round?  Initiative!

Share this post


Link to post

Oh yes, Initiative.

Initiative (+12): 1d20+12 29

I will make rolls for my actions tomorrow, but I will get this out of the way. :3

Share this post


Link to post

Okay my actions.

Move action to fly to a safe changing spot (Namely a blue porta-potty positioned in a corner of the park no one is paying attention to) to quick change as, as the master of color commentary good ol' JR says... "Business is about to pick up."

Extra Effort Move Action pre-emptively paid for with a HP to fly back into the fight to...

Standard Action: SEAHAWK PAWWWWNCH the big guy. SEAHAWWWWK PAWWWNCH! (+10): 1d20+10 21

Using Move-By action to keep out of grasping range.

Hi.

Edited by Endeavor

Share this post


Link to post

Since Stinger goes right after her, I'll have him do a Combined Attack with Seahawk. 1d20 + 10 = 26. 

Also "Turdis". That made me giggle somewhat immaturely.

Edited by JediDalek

Share this post


Link to post

Can that happen? I just attacked and we didn't set up a combination attack...

Actually you can't do that JD. I just attacked. You should have said something and I could have held action to your initiative.

Edited by Endeavor

Share this post


Link to post

Ah, whoops. Alright.  I'll do something else. Sorry. Still haven't used the combat rules much... ^^' 

I'll just go for a straight up attack, then. 1d20+10 = 13.

Edited by JediDalek

Share this post


Link to post

I would have let you combined attacks together after the fact if you wanted.  But, anyways let's get to the belated TOU Saves

Tou Save (DC25): 1d20+13 16 He takes a Bruised & Dazed

And since Blue Stinger's Attack hits too, Tou Save (DC25): 1d20+12 30 Tanks through the attack.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Is Argonaut part of this turn order, as well, or is it just us for now?

Share this post


Link to post

Just ya'll for now.  The smaller thief runs all out and keeps a going.

Anyways Round 2!  I'll get some IC posts in a sec.

Edited by HG Morrison

Share this post


Link to post

                                                                       Round 2

Initiative                          Character                             HP                                              Damage Condition
29                                  Seahawk                                 1                                               Unharmed
22                                  Blue Stinger                            2                                               Unharmed
16                                  Scrawny Thief                       GM                                             Unharmed
04                                  Beefcake Thief                      GM   
                                          Bruised x1

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...