Sweet Dreams (Aren't made of this) (OOC)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright.  Let's see.  I'm going to assume he used the 5' step to back up enough to get them all within the width of his line effect.

Masked Assailant 1's Reflex Save (DC 20): 1d20+6 25

Masked Assailant 1's TOU Save vs DC20: 1d20+7 23

Masked Assailant 2 is Bound and Helpless so the reflex save would just be unfitting. However, he can't exactly roll around either so his defensive roll is not in effect when it comes time for his Tou save vs DC25: 1d20+3 10 He's out!

Masked Assailant 3's Reflex Save (DC 20): 1d20+6 26

Followed by a TOU Save vs DC20: 1d20+7 19. Picking up a Bruise condition

Yes that would hit if he was flat-footed.

Although he does make Bluff to resist Feint: 1d20+8 25

If he had Danger Sense I might have made him take to a Notice check to spot the indirect attack. But he doesn't, so even with the unsuccessful feint flavor wise with this use of indirect I'd say it'll count as a surprise attack. So it does hit!

Masked Assailant 1's Tou save vs DC27: 1d20+3 15 Leaving him Staggered & Dazed

Masked Assailant 3 applies pressure to aid his cormrade when he Attacks Rene with Machete (DC20): 1d20+11 27

Crowd of Students Initiative Roll: 1d20+1 11 It's a group of minions, but count them as one person for the sake of combat narrative.

Devon Lee's Initiative Initiative Roll: 1d20+2 7

Creepy Lizard Man's Initiative Initiative Roll: 1d20+3 5

Round 1

13 - Miss Grue - HP 2

11 - Crowd of Students

07 - Devon Lee  

04 - Creepy Lizard Man

Round 4

17 - Rene De Saens - HP 2, Bruised X2

11 - Masked Assailant 1 Staggered & Bruised X1

09 - Masked Assailant 2  Unconscious

09 - Masked Assailant 3

Edited by HG Morrison

So the links to their reflex saves say Winter Wonderland in the Campaign area. That was my bad head in the clouds at the time.

Masked Assailant 1's Reflex Save (DC 20): 1d20+6 11

Masked Assailant 3's Reflex Save (DC 20): 1d20+6 10

Masked Assailant 1'sTou save vs DC25: 1d20+6 9 And he's unconscious as well

Masked Assailant 3's Tou save vs DC25: 1d20+7 25 He surprisingly made it

Alright I owe you two a posst.

Masked Assailant 3 All-Out (-2 Def/+2 2 Atk) Power Attacks (-5 Atk/+5 Dmg) Rene with Machete (DC 25): 1d20+8 24

So I'm going to use a version of the Golden Age/Warrior & Warlock's mass combat rules for the horde of students. They're still minions as far as taking 10 is concerned. And while I'm not sure if the Force Modifier should actually effect Toughness I'm going to let it. Tou Save(+4 Force Modifier) vs DC17: 1d20+5 24 The horde stands

Horde Attacks (DC20) : 1d20+6 26 but they don't get the benefit of a critical hit and fail to hit her insubstantial form regardless

Devon Lee tries to test out his baby blue with Emotion Control (Love). The emotion control allows a DC18 reflex save to avoid looking directly into his eyes to fall under its effect. Even if you fail the reflex save there's still the DC18 Will save.

And the Lizard Person's actions will rely on the result of the Emotion Control so I'll wait on him.

I Made a booboo Tiff. Mixing up his claws with his bite damage.  And the bite requires a grapple check.  The Claws are actually DC16 instead.  If you want to take back the Reroll you can.  But if not she's unharmed.  Apologies.

On a lighter note.

The crowd of students will be helpless for this round having to take the entire round to get off one another after crashing through Daphne's insubstantial body and into each other.  Fiating the narrative circumstances.

Round 2
13 - Miss Grue - HP 0
11 - Crowd of Students - Helpless
07 - Devon Lee  
04 - Creepy Lizard Man 

Round 5
17 - Rene De Saens - HP 2, Bruised X2
11 - Masked Assailant 1 - Unconscious
09 - Masked Assailant 2 - Unconscious
09 - Masked Assailant 3