Jump to content
Thevshi

In the Shadow of Sin (Gold) (OOC)

Recommended Posts

Rav, you can just move Archer along in your next post as he goes off to find Morgan.

 

Quinn, I will need a post then!

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, so, next posts, ask any questions you might have, if there are none, just a post about getting ready and such.  I will be putting up a cut scene post about what is currently happening out in Southside with Raven shortly before I move you all there as well.

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, here's the stunt!

 

Teleport 6 (10 miles per Move Action, Extras: Accurate, Portal, Progression (Portal Size, 10x10); Flaws: Long-Range) [14PP] (Wind Portal Rune) + Concealment 4 (All Visual Senses; Feats: Area (Shapeable) 2, Flaws: Blending (-1)) [9PP] (Magic) (Upgraded Rune of The Veil)

Share this post


Link to post

Can we say Crow gave everyone enough time to go and gather their Devices?

Share this post


Link to post

Blod will check to see if the building is in anyway magically warded using her Awareness: Magic. Her notice roll with skill mastery is 24.

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, magic :science: time.

Morgan's going to do a bit of prep (hopefully whoever's carrying him is nice enough to fly low enough to grab a rock). Using the piece of chalk always in his belt, some handy rocks, a bit of woogity, and some luck - he's gonna rig a magic communicating rock.
 

 

ESP 5 (Auditory) [Extras: Linked (Communication 5); Flaws: Medium (A Rock!)] + Communication 5 (Mental) [Extras: Linked (ESP 5); Flaws: Medium (A Rock!)] (Jury-Rigged Air Runestone) [5 pp]


Once that's done, he'll toss the other two rocks Tona and Blod's ways. The stones have a 50-feet radius, but it's pretty much up to Thevvy if they trek outta it's range. :)

Edited by Quinn

Share this post


Link to post

Hehe, well, none of the three of you fly :)  But we can say Crow finds some suitable rocks up on the roof he and Blod are at.

Share this post


Link to post

Crow (1 HP, Unharmed, Coat is suffering fatigue (-2 ranks until repaired))

Blodeuwedd (2 HP, Unharmed)

Blue Jay (2 HP, Unharmed)

 

Okay, probably time to get us initiatives.  Tiff, if you with, Blod can take an action though before we start into initiative order if you wish, as Crow and Blue Jay have both done stuff prior.

Share this post


Link to post

29 Blue Jay (2 HP, Unharmed)

24 Blodeuwedd (2 HP, Unharmed)

17 Raven (Bound and Helpless)

12 Crow (1 HP, Unharmed, Coat is suffering fatigue (-2 ranks to all powers until repaired))

8 Warden

 

Blue Jay is up.

Edited by Thevshi

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, thought that might be the case.

 

Raven tries to use escape artist, but fails to free herself with a 20.

 

Crow is up.

Share this post


Link to post

We already know what Crow has up his sleeve -- chalk.

Share this post


Link to post

Rav, you got a bit ahead of things with your last post, it is not back to Blue Jay just yet.  Blod had a saved action and Crow just opened a portal for her into the building (clarify where it goes please Quinn).  Also, Warden was up after Crow.

 

So waiting for Tiff to use Blod’s saved action (if she chooses to).

Share this post


Link to post

Goes straight through to the room where Raven is - or a back corner of it, at least. And when Blod goes through, she'll be invisible to all Visual Senses. :D

 

...*crosses fingers that Warden's microphones in that room aren't super-sensitive*

Share this post


Link to post

Okay, as mentioned in chat earlier today, I need a Notice check if you want to try to see anything more in the building (as you need to do better than Taking 10)

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...