In the Shadow of Sin (Gold) (OOC)

Thevshi

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first grapple cable stains against the snare (DC 25 toughness save due to STR), the snare gets a 8 on its toughness save and the cable breaks free.

A second grapple cable comes snaking out to try to grab Crow, getting a 24, which is good enough to grab Crow. So a DC 20 Fort save vs the shock and it gets a 38 on its grapple check! :wth:

Round Seven (7 rounds till computer files begin to delete!)

29 Blue Jay (1 HP, Unharmed, Stunned) (+2 to next Fort check)
24 Blodeuwedd (1 HP, Unharmed)
17 Raven (Unharmed)
12 Crow (2 HP, Unharmed, Gappled Coat is suffering fatigue (-2 ranks to all powers until repaired))
8 Warden (Unharmed)

Blue Jay is still stunned, so Blode is up!

Hey.

Hey Warden.

Hey.

I'm in ur base, beatin' up ur doods (if he has any).

Crow stunts off his gloves that magic shaped charge I was talking about; taking out a piece of paper and a spray-paint can and stenciling an experimental rune onto the wall. Let's see if it works!

Corrosion 7 (Extras: Area [Cylinder; 15 ft. radius, 10 ft. height], Penetrating; Flaws: Distracting) (30 PP) (Shaped Charge Rune)

And in the meantime, hope Blod can keep his butt from getting grappled again. Or hey, maybe it'll also hit that metal tentacle in the blast radius? :)

Edited by Quinn

Well Quinn, I would take off the area, as that is not very focused (which shaped charges are).  That will take out a huge 30 wide section two stories high.  That is bound to cause a cave in.

Also, did you want to take the fatigue on Crow this time instead of the device?

Ah, in which case, 5 ft. radius and 20 ft. height, pointing sideways into the basement. And yes, Crow is taking Fatigue, and getting rid of it with a prompt HP use. I should be down to 1 left now; and if not, then what the heck I can go without for a while.

Hey, hey Warden, hey.

KNOCK KNOCK JERKFACE WHO ORDERED A BEATING

So, the first cable in the sewer reaches after Crow after he blew a hole in the wall, getting a 13. Normally that would miss, but his stunted power was distracting, making him lose his dodge bonus (ie flat footed), so that actually hits.

A 39 on its grapple check, and another DC 20 Fort save for Crow vs the Stun.

Round Eight (6 rounds till computer files begin to delete!)

29 Blue Jay (1 HP, Unharmed, Stunned) (+2 to next Fort check)
24 Blodeuwedd (1 HP, Unharmed)
17 Raven (Unharmed)
12 Crow (1 HP, Unharmed, Gappled Coat is suffering fatigue (-2 ranks to all powers until repaired))
8 Warden (Unharmed)

Rav, need a Fort save +2 from Blue Jay (DC 20), if she makes it, she is able to act this round!

If not, then Blode is up.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, while we wait for what Blode is going to do, will go ahead and play out what is going on with Jay and Raven.

Rav, Jay gets to decide who will spring the trap on one of the side doors.  Let me know either way and we can roll what needs to be rolled before your post IC.  

Hey, fair enough, just wanted to give you (as the player) the choice instead of having the NPC force a decision on you. :D

So, Raven will move by Jay and signal for her to fall back down the hallway, then kick in the doorway.  Another autogun firing stun shells opens up with a line area (covering the door), but Raven easily dives aside (and into the room) with a 27 Reflex save.

I will say Jay can move back into the doorway and shoot at the gun still if you want her to.