Carnival Night

Supercape

With all eyes on Graft's medical expertise it's a perfect moment to slip away.  Foreshadow's going to Hide in Plain sight first, getting a 18 on the stealth check .

Welp should have just taken 10.

Regardless of whether he's unseen or not he then begins heading towards the back again hoping to catch sight of Ana.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, Velocity will use a hero point to remove her fatigue, then power stunt a new alt power:

Disarm 8 (Extra: Area [Targeted, Burst, 200-ft]; Selective; Feat: Accurate 4 (+8 hit); Progression 2 (x5 Area)) {30/30}

She will Power Attack (-3 atk, +3 Disarm: for +11 attack and +11 on the disarm) and gets a 23 on her attack roll against each of the masked women (?) with visible weapons.

Assuming that hits any of them, she gets a 21 on the disarm check.

I will edit my post based on the results.

Its a good notice roll - enough to see what Velocity does. 

To add some spice to the proceedings, you see Ana and the mayors wife both putting on masks, in the sidelines of the show. It seems both have been in conversation and not paying attention to the show and assassination attempt!

• 3 weeks later...

Graft is going to ready an action to jump into the crowd of masked individuals should any of them start acting hostile again. Grabbing weapons, punching, putting masks on people. Any of that and he jumps in to take them down. He's tougher than the other heroes involved and thus should be the one to get targeted by large groups, if it comes down to that.

Ok consider that a readied action!

As Lady Brazil is just being rubbish on the floor we have the Mayors Wife and Ana putting on the masks, and...

Onto Round 4

61 - Velocity - Fatigued - 1 HP
30 - Foreshadow - Fatigued - 0 HP
27 - ????
26 - Graft - Fatigued - 4 HP
26 - Lady Brazil - ? Status
10 - Everyone else. 

Velocity is up!
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok I would like to get this corpse reanimated!

Apologies folks, I have dropped the ball badly here. 

I would like to suggest moving out of combat and back into a mystery segment. Then to go see where it goes - which may well mean a finale. 

ILl wait for all three of you to confirm in the first intance you are ok with reanimating the corpse, secondly you are ok with dropping out of combat, and thirdly, if you have any thoughts on where to go, and then I shall inject my patented Necro-revitalising fluid and hope for the best. 

Sorry once again. I guess thats the nature of all GMing, balls get dropped!