Bound in Dust (OOC)

Ari

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyhow, Vahn and Derin, if you want to make one last post before the combat begins, go for it. Order is as follows:

1. Hed-Ra: 26, Unharmed

2. Saiph: 24, Unharmed, 2HP

3. Heraldo: 21, Unharmed, 1HP

4. Heqanefer: 16, Unharmed

5. Glow: 10, Unharmed, 2HP

6. Medic: 6, Unharmed, 1HP

7. Net Fly: 4, Unharmed, 1HP

EDITED.

EDIT: Because I forgot. Ref save: 18. Hilarious.

Heraldo will use the Quick Change feat to transform into the totally effective El Heraldo. Free Action to speak, using a HP to cast Inspire(which in accord with House Rules takes action this turn as well as the next). Edit: his rank is 4 so +4 to Attack rolls, saving throws and Checks.

Heqnefer will make a Move action to get 20ft. closer to the heroes, and use the Ankh of Set, switching to the Super-Strength AP. Using it for a Groundstrike, STR roll: 20.

DC18 STR/DEX(whichever is higher) check to resist the Trip. EDIT: Also Acrobatics can be used. DC18 Reflex check to halve that DC. (Not applicable for Saiph for obvious reasons)

EDIT: And I didn't roll for Heraldo at first for some reason so 24.

You're up Glow!

Reflex save vs DC18 = 18.

Acrobatics check vs trip (DC 14 I think?) = 27.

Free action: Raise telekinetic barrier!

Standard action: Acrobatic bluff vs Hed-Ra. Set up to Net Fly. 32.

Move action: Acrobatic bluff (at -5) vs Heqanefer: 20

Surge for an additional standard action: Attack Heqanefer with Telekinesis. 1+12=13. Typical.

Glow will spend a HP to avoid the fatigue that would have caused.

Don't forget the Inspire bonus to your Attack roll.

TOU save: 25 Edit: A Bruise, but no worse. Saiph gets a HP for Hed-Ra's tenacity. EDITEDIT: say, isn't there an Immunity to Critical hits on this guy's sheet? And haven't I been reading it over several times before the thread even started? Silly me. HP not removed, no Bruise either, sorry

Heraldo will totally Accurate Attack(+-4) with mini All-Out Attack(+-2) against Hed-Ra: 16. Missed.

Heqanefer will move 10ft. from his previous position and switch to the Dazzle AP of the Ankh and shoot a lance of light at Saiph: 25, -3 from Exhausted is 22, +4 from Accurate 2 is 26. Edit: No, dummy, the Accurate PF was already accounted for! Why are you counting it TWICE?

DC20 Reflex and Fortitude save to avoid being blinded.

You're up Glow!