...For Services Rendered(OOC)

Ari

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, that came out of NOWHERE.

Using the base Ninja archetype from the Core Rules for the 15 regular Katanarchists. PL5'd(With Mighty Strike rank 3) version for Samurai dude. All Minions obviously.

Voltage learns that the Katanarchists are a gang of mercenaries that once followed the Crimson Katanas, They wwere once a major player in the world of assassination and organized crime, but in 1977 were all but demolished by the Russian Mob families. Since then, the only notable things they have done include the murder of Freedom League members Halogen and Tectonic the 70's, they've since been relegated to sniping from the shadows, never really being able o do nearly the kind of harm they once did. They seem to believe that playgirl heiress Kimiyo Ranaga is some kind of reincarnation of their previous masters.

No need to roll Initiative if you don't want to start fighting right off the bat. Most of you can do serious damage even if bound after all.

Tell me if this is at all possible...

I want to power stunt Spitfire's blast to create an Obscure Visual effect. I'd describe it as superheating the air with his breath to either create a blanket of steam or fog, whichever makes more sense, i'm thinking steam as it would amount to bursting the watermolecules in the air. If it's too much of a stretch let me know but this is what I was gonna try and go for as far as the actual power:

Obscure 10 (Normal Vision) PF: Subtle... whatcha think?

Okay, so combat commences. Round One.

Order:

1. Synth: Unharmed, 1HP(Delaying)

2. King of Suits: Unharmed, 3HP

3. Spitfire: Unharmed, 0HP

4. Voltage: Unharmed, 3HP

5. Katanarchists 1-15: Unharmed

Unless SC wants to rescind the Delaying action, Kingy will punch a fool. Free Action to Quick Change, Move Action to the nearest Katanarchists, Unarmed Attack.

Attack roll on Ninja #1: 26 which hits terribly.

DC21 TOU check on account of it being a surprise attack. 3. Critical failure. He's out.

Takedown attack on the next one in line: 24. Hits.

DC21 TOU check: 10. He's out.

Takedown Attack on #3: 36.

DC21 TOU check: 16. She's out.

Takedown Attack on #4: 22.

DC21 TOU check: 21.

Voltage is up.