The Stars Say That... [OOC]

Airon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. The Fear attack happended in the surprise round. Now the first true round begins.

notes: for the first 3 rounds, whoever moves on the ground suffers a 1/2 penalty on his movement rate, because of the clumsy crowd swarming out of the place in terror.

The theatre's ceiling is about 9 meters high (30 ft), with a balcony for special guests and for lighting technicians (equally running out in panic).

William the Wonder is trembling in terror on the stage.

ROUND 1

Zodiacus will use a full-round action to grapple and throw William.

26) Synth - unharmed, shaken, fleeing for this round, 1 HP

24) Glowstar - unharmed, shaken, fleeing for this round, 6 (wow!) HP

15) Zodiacus - unharmed

13) Wisp - unharmed, 3 HP

Wisp is up, while William is starting his descent after smashing into the ceiling.

Well, he might have come off as a bit of an egotistical braggart and spotlight hound but, it's bad form for a teleporter to let him fall 30ft. Wisp'll spend her round by teleporting over, grabbing him, and setting him back to flee with the rest of the crowd.

that's ok, I'd say no roll is required (It would be a Dex check DC 5, let's just skip it).

Synth regains her cool (but she's still shaken) and is up for the beginning or ROUND 2 after Azuth's IC post.

I would put Synth about 60 feet from the stage, with still plenty of scared people running around in the middle - so still suffering the 1/2 penalty to land movement.

as discussed in chat, you can't grapple with Create Object, but you can trap enemies under a dome or similar, providing they don't pass a Reflex save.

Zodiacus's Reflex 1d20+8 → [1,8] = (9) nice. He's trapped under the dome (or other shape, if you like), but his mobility isn't limited.

He uses his Strike to destroy the construct, and he uses the Power Attack +2 maneuver. Toughness DC 31 for Glowstar's construct.

In case he gets free, he will try to feint, as a Move action, on Glowstar 1d20+6 → [3,6] = (9) yeah, that's not doing much good. Sense Motive DC 9 for Glowstar.

26) Synth - unharmed, shaken, 1 HP

24) Glowstar - unharmed, shaken, 6 (wow!) HP

15) Zodiacus - unharmed, entrapped?

Wisp's turn

• 2 weeks later...

SYnth:

I'm not sure when the Shaken is wearing off?

Move Action: Move to Melee (if I can)

Standard Action: Another Attack

1d20+8=22 if you are including the Shaken Penalty.

That's a DC 25 Toughness, and a grapple as a reaction (from feat)

1d20+6=23 Forgot to add Shaken Penalty which would be 21.

Since there's no mention of how long it lasts, I'm house-ruling that Fearsome Presence wears off as soon as the guy who used it gets hurt.

you can get to melee, and that 22 hits.

DC 25 (we are in Capricorn month, so his Constitution is higher)

1d20+14 → [3,14] = (17) already? Sigh. Synth gets an HP, I'll re-roll

1d20+14 → [17,14] = (31) better

Grapple

1d20+17 → [12,17] = (29)

26) Synth - unharmed, shaken, 2 HP

24) Glowstar - unharmed, shaken, 6 HP

15) Zodiacus - unharmed

I'd really like to get an IC post from Azuth before proceding further...

Fortitude Effects on Synth. Not very effective.

Limited Immunity to Fort Saves (As she is a synthezoid!) So reduces the DC to 17 (I presume its a level 14 effect reduced to 7).

1d20+10=16 Pfah! :(

Well, I'll take that as slowed. I am sure she can shake it off soon enough - on that note feel free to make that Fort Save for me (DC 17, +10 Fort Save) when it comes round to Zodiacus again, for purposes of keeping the thread running!