The Stars Say That... [OOC]

Airon

OOC for this thread.

I assumed that Synth was out on one of her strolls and that Wisp & Glowstar were just back from a small mission. If I somehow misread your sheets and the introduction is out of character, let me know and I'll change it.

Glowstar & Wisp, you can act freely after rolling Initative to decide who can go first.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, I completely missed Supercape's answer before Raveled's.

I edited the previous post with the paragraph for Synth.

Also, for Synth, who is not so used to the ways of low-life, Sense Motive check

DC 10

the guy may come off as slimy, but he does not seem dangerous

DC 15

the guy clearly diverted attention too fast from why they were beating him up; most likely he is not completely innocent.

for azuth, as the next "round" begins... pretty much everybody has gotten away from behind your barrier.

William is trying to hot read Glowstar: since his identity is public, he'll use the information gathered from his team fed to him by earpiece to help him make guesses about Glowstar's past.(since his identity is public, the infromation is free, but not many people actually know it, I'm guessing; please correct me if I'm wrong).

He will take 10 (for a total of 15) on Sense Motive. Bluff DC 15 for Glowstar to stay unreadable and avoid the showman revealing bits of his past to the crowd, for mere shock value.

- If you succeed, his read fails and the show goes on.

- If you fail, William reveals to the crowd in a dramatic fashion that you have a villain as a member of your family. You get an HP, but also have to make a Will save DC 15 or you are shaken