It Looks Better on Me! [OOC]

Airon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Arichamus.

I think it would seen a bit weird if we were presented as buddies going together to the mall, out of nowhere. Besides, I'm not sure my character has started attending classes, yet... How do you think we should go about this?

a)We both attend Claremont, and are familiar with each other, but never got around to hanging together until a chance meeting at the mall?

b)We haven't met before today, but upon meeting in our costumes, we find out that we will be classmates?

c)Other?

What's your opinion on that matter?

ok, all PCs get 1 HP because the emergency went out while they were in their secret identities.

Unless you have the Quick Change feat (which seems to me only Heraldo has), you have to either risk revealing your identity or spend a full round changing.

also, Notice DC 12 to pinpoint exactly the store where the alarm went off (you can't take 10 unless you have skill mastery), other wise you only know it's on the third story.

G-Stunt has SM and passes the DC.

ok: as I wrote in the G-Stunt section of the post, the alarm went off at Bulgari jewelry store on the third floor. The arcade is on the first floor. Of course the mall has a wide central atrium so you can fly right up. Security guards are trying to handle the Confused people.

at this point, I'd say we can roll initiative.

G-Stunt will use his full-round action to change into his costume, regardless of how well he's placed in Initiative order.

1d20+4 → [19,4] = (23) now that's what I'm talking about!

Looking glass initiative 1d20+2 → [8,2] = (10)

Henchmen initiative 1d20+1 → [13,1] = (14)

so, Looking glass is at page 37 of Freedom's most wanted. The target of her Confuse suffers the following effects:

1-2 attacks Looking glass

3-5 acts normally

6-10 admires his own relfection in a mirror

11-14 flees from his own reflection as if it was a horrible vision

15-20 viciously attacks his own reflection

the henchmen are 4 Thugs archetype from Core Rulebook, page 229

initiative order

23) G-Stunt, 2 HP, unharmed

14) 4 thugs, unharmed, Surprised

10) Looking glass, unharmed

6) Heraldo, 2 HP, unharmed

4) Net Fly, 2 HP, unharmed

G-Stunt and Net Fly are still respectively at the sports store and in the arcade, since they spent their previous rounds changing into costumes. Heraldo is wherever he wants since he used the previous round to move up to the third floor. The Bystanders around are in various states of Confusion.

Now there's a Surprise round for Heraldo. He can take either a Move action or a Standard action (not both) and of course Free Actions. Looking glass is not flat-footed (she has Uncanny Dodge), while the thugs are.

after this surprise round, G-stunt is up for the beginning of the first standard round.

G-Stunt will use his Move Action to jump into the jewelry store, then his Standard action to cover two adjacent thugs with his Autofire strike

1d20+6 → [15,6] = (21)

1d20+6 → [9,6] = (15)

thugs have defense 12, so they are both hit

DC 21 Toughness

1d20+3 → [13,3] = (16)

1d20+3 → [12,3] = (15)

both are out

23) G-Stunt, 2 HP, unharmed

14) 2 thugs, unharmed

6) Heraldo, 2 HP, unharmed

thugs shoot!

1d20+2 → [17,2] = (19)

1d20+2 → [11,2] = (13)

damn, one atually got me! Toug DC 18 for G-stunt

1d20+5 → [11,5] = (16) nope! G-stunt is bruised and injured

Looking glass will use her Move action to feint with bluff (+8, +8 from Attractive, -5 for the reduced action, = +11)

1d20+11 → [20,11] = (31) uuuuh boy I'm guessing that worked! Heraldo can't make a DC 31 Sense Motive roll even with another natural 20...

With Heraldo flat-footed, she uses the Standard action to attack with her blast

1d20+10 → [18,10] = (28) that hit right in the chest!

Toughness DC 25 (15, +8 dmg, +2 sneak attack) for Heraldo

Arich, resolve the Toug roll, then Heraldo is up!

23) G-Stunt, 2 HP, bruised, injured

14) 2 thugs, unharmed

6) Heraldo, 2 HP, unharmed (not for long I'm guessing), and a bit of a sucker too

Sorry for the delay. Ok, here I go.

Assuming that Net Fly is by now in the jewlery store, As a free action I activate Flight in the Fly Movement Array, I use my Move Action(Flight 25ft/Move Action) to position myself above the ground, near the ceiling, and in range of 30-60ft away from the thugs.

As for the standart Action, as a free action, I activate Sonic Blasts, and use the Split Attack with them, splitting them in two attacks of 4 ranks each, with a range of 4x25=100ft, thanks to the Improved Range Feat. As targets, I choose the two thugs.

1d20+9 → [15,9] = (24)

1d20+9 → [3,9] = (12)

With a defense of 12, both thugs are hit.

They are both saving against DC19 Toughness

1d20+3 → [11,3] = (14)

1d20+3 → [13,3] = (16)

both down!

23) G-Stunt, 2 HP, bruised, injured, Inspired

6) Heraldo, 1 HP, bruised

4) Net Fly, 2 HP, unharmed, Inspired

G-stunt is up

Free action: switch Weapons array from strike to blast

Move Action: Bluff (he's feeling cocky, so no Acrobatic Bluff) on Looking Glass (with -5 because of the reduced action, but +4 because of Inspire)

1d20+7 → [9,7] = (16)

Looking Glass defends with her Sense Motive

1d20+4 → [14,4] = (18) and she sees through the pathetic pantomime.

Standard action: G-Stunt throws his baton (using power attack 2)

1d20+8 → [9,8] = (17) +4 for Inspired, =21 and it is a hit! TOU DC 21 for Looking Glass

1d20+7 → [14,7] = (21) and she's still unharmed...

Looking Glass is up, aaaaand... major twist in her tactic!

23) G-Stunt, 2 HP, bruised, injured

10) Looking glass, unharmed, and very much a bitch

6) Heraldo, 1 HP, bruised

Heraldo is up!