Seal of Sedna(OOC)

Ari

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to have forgotten to mention this but: the League is using their(Daedalus's)teleporters to send the heroes to the ship, meaning the ones chosen gathered at the Freedom Hall to transport. I'm very sorry for forgetting to mention that earlier. Edits shall be made to rectify that.

Well let's see.

DC 5 would be the knowledge that Sedna exists and is way out there.

DC 10 that Sedna is a trans-Neptunian object about the size of Pluto, has a incredibly elliptical orbit, is reddish and has no moons, meaning its mass is very difficult to determine, as well as a diameter of 1,600 KM

DC15 and you know it has a mass of between 1.8-4.3x10(21's power) , is red from a coat of hydrocarbon coverings or tholin after long exposure to UV radiation, is rarely impacted by meteorites or other bodies, and surface composition is mostly methane and water ice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ill throw in a notice roll for prosperity: 1d20+15=24

Supercape will use Quantum Hole power, using ESP to project his radio senses to just beyond the door. True, he can't see there, but he can get an idea of the shape from radar senses, and of course have a very good picture of what energy and radiowaves is beyond.

(24PP plowed into supersenses...I think thats the highest in the game ;) )

On the other side of the door is a mass of inter-weaving EM, focused light and radio waves(no I have no idea if light's a wave or a particle. Particle wave?). They are directed at the space just behind the door proper. Their origin points suggest a security system.

Everyone passes through the lattice in perfect health, with only Quintessence not reappearing with the others. He is removed to the center of the facility where he is trapped in an examination device and held incapable of moving his limbs, everyone gaining a HP for this and the next setback.

An alarm is sounded(well, lit), and the three heroes detect in their own fashion a sudden energy spike in the walls around them.

• 2 weeks later...