'Unifier': 27

Edge: 22 (7 HP)

Wander: 17 (5 HP)

Midnight: 15 (4 HP)

Cannonade: 15 (3 HP)

'Dog of War': 15

'Flaming Feminist': 8

'Hebrew Hammer': 5

'Unifier' (my Cold War Relic sheet) goes first. He targets the only visible superhero present, Cannonade.

Acrobatic Bluff (move action): 21

He has Set-Up, but he's an arrogant jerk who won't support his team unless he thinks he has to.

He will follow that up with chucking his shield at Cannonade:

Power Attack +5

Hokay, I believe that hits whether or not he's flat-footed, so that's a DC 30 Tou save for Cannonade.

All righty, Wander is going to make use of Move-By Action and Power Attack, and bean Unifier with her bat as she leaps across the stage to see what's going on with that trailer.

Attack: First attack is a miserable fail! Spending an HP to reroll. 1d20+10=15, which on a reroll is 25, so it should hit. That's a DC 30 toughness check for Unifier.

At the end of her move action, she's going to be landing in front of the trailer to try and get a better look at what happened to Aryan Angel.

Midnight II

Free Action: Release midnight mist around the stage.

Free Action: Arrange Gadgets for Quick Change 1.

Free Action: Change quickly!

Move Action: Move to the 'Flaming Feminist' on the theory that the others look like fairly straightforward bruisers.

Standard Action: Escrima Stick Attack. (1d20+14=16)

Gah. Let me know if she's caught flat-footed or not; that's going to effect the DC as well as whether or not I have to reroll with an HP.

Cannonade is going to punch Unifier but good. Or not. Screw it, the guy talked sass about his grandpa. Hero Point to reroll.

That's much better. On top of that, Cannonade will take a free action to initiate a grapple as per Improved Grab. That's a 28 on the Opposed Grapple check, so odds are it won't take. But still. It's the thought that counts.

EDIT: Aaaaand I completely forgot about Edge's Inspire. I'd still likely miss on the first one, so I'm still spending the HP, but it's now a 33 on the Opposed Grapple check, as Inspire applies to rolls factoring in Attack Bonus.