Circus Freaks (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, can Daisuke take a shot at catching the cage, or no?

I'd say no, not unless you had readied an action to try such a thing. The beast has move-by attack, so he could have just run over to where they teleported and trample them anyway, but this seemed more dramatic. :)

Wait, can Daisuke take a shot at catching the cage, or no?

I'd say no, not unless you had readied an action to try such a thing. The beast has move-by attack, so he could have just run over to where they teleported and trample them anyway, but this seemed more dramatic. :)

Ok, here goes:

Reflex: 27

...so far, so good.

Toughness: 9

...hurm, not so good. Well, I think I'm going to have to HP that one:

Toughness #2: 5

...thank the Powers for the +10 rule. So, if we're in non-lethal mode, that's a stunning and a bruising for good ol' Dead-Boy. Always better than unconciousness. I'll post a reply, but it's not to indicate that I've had another turn - it's just flavor.

Also, Barnum, I take it that big beastie passed his Will save?

Ok, here goes:

Reflex: 27

...so far, so good.

Toughness: 9

...hurm, not so good. Well, I think I'm going to have to HP that one:

Toughness #2: 5

...thank the Powers for the +10 rule. So, if we're in non-lethal mode, that's a stunning and a bruising for good ol' Dead-Boy. Always better than unconciousness. I'll post a reply, but it's not to indicate that I've had another turn - it's just flavor.

Also, Barnum, I take it that big beastie passed his Will save?

I sort of took some liberty with the Vampiric Corrosion - I thought that would be ok if combat wasn't going to leap onto us again very quickly. Let me know if it is and I'll change. :)

Fine with me. :)

Let's see what VM does with his little bit of the story, and then we can all exit.

I sort of took some liberty with the Vampiric Corrosion - I thought that would be ok if combat wasn't going to leap onto us again very quickly. Let me know if it is and I'll change. :)

Fine with me. :)

Let's see what VM does with his little bit of the story, and then we can all exit.