Circus Freaks (OOC)

Barnum

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't bother rolling or anything with the magical hand destroying the cage. I just wrote what sounded right. If anyone objects, I'll edit my post.

It's fine with me, and I'd like it if we could find some story way to get Droplet out of the tank here pretty soon.

I didn't bother rolling or anything with the magical hand destroying the cage. I just wrote what sounded right. If anyone objects, I'll edit my post.

It's fine with me, and I'd like it if we could find some story way to get Droplet out of the tank here pretty soon.

Peachy-keen, Billy Jean.

...I'd like it if we could find some story way to get Droplet out of the tank here pretty soon.

If you like, you can have the places where Dale touch the tank finally give way?

Peachy-keen, Billy Jean.

...I'd like it if we could find some story way to get Droplet out of the tank here pretty soon.

If you like, you can have the places where Dale touch the tank finally give way?

Peachy-keen, Billy Jean.